• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Yes CWE. I was told me package was sent off to the board. If i wasn't selected, in the past I've seen BOL say not selected. Right now its blank.
Is your handle a reference to the cartoon Zoids? If so, that was the shit back in the day. Loved that show when I was younger.

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
well guys, I got some bad news this week: after conducting the phone interview with 10thfleet/FLTCYBERCOM, I cant go IP because I have too many high-risk foreigners in my family (even though I already do IT on classified systems already and I had passed my TS/SCI 2 years ago...) I'm crushed, and will likely have to go to OCS at a later date. On the bright side, I'm feeling good to still be picked up for SNA/SNFO on 24MAY21, which I have good scores for. Mr. Celestin confirmed that I've been submitted for the board, which makes sense seeing as my first two choices (Intel- nonselect/IP- now nonselect) fell through. Anyways, best of luck to you all and I hope to run into you guys out there!

NevarYalnal

well guys, I got some bad news this week: after conducting the phone interview with 10thfleet/FLTCYBERCOM, I cant go IP because I have too many high-risk foreigners in my family (even though I already do IT on classified systems already and I had passed my TS/SCI 2 years ago...) I'm crushed, and will likely have to go to OCS at a later date. On the bright side, I'm feeling good to still be picked up for SNA/SNFO on 24MAY21, which I have good scores for. Mr. Celestin confirmed that I've been submitted for the board, which makes sense seeing as my first two choices (Intel- nonselect/IP- now nonselect) fell through. Anyways, best of luck to you all and I hope to run into you guys out there!
Absolutely brutal man, sorry to hear. I'm in the midst of my clearance investigation as well, anxiety levels just went to 11...

Best of luck at the May Boards

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
Absolutely brutal man, sorry to hear. I'm in the midst of my clearance investigation as well, anxiety levels just went to 11...

Best of luck at the May Boards

Thanks bud. My advice: don't stress it, just take your time answering, ask for clarification, and don't read into the pre-screen investigation questions too much. I did and I overreported relationships that in hindsight are insignificant, but I was always taught "honesty is the best policy". yeah I would rather do IP, but I'll be good. I always find a soft spot to land!

stick1988

Congrats to everyone that made it out of this March 2021!!!!!

I would like to know if any of you that made it with an OAR waiver. I would really appreciate any information in that matter. Once again congrats to all because it takes so much work to go thru the process.

Have a great day everyone!

CWO_change

Did you have a good interview with the Cyber Warfare Development Group Admiral or designated person?

Just curious, who is the NCWDG admiral? I'm assuming this is either the Fleet Cyber Command or C10F deputies? Or are CWE applicants interviewing with FCC/C10F actual? I wasn't tracking that NCWDG had an admiral, but then again I could just not be tracking!

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Just curious, who is the NCWDG admiral? I'm assuming this is either the Fleet Cyber Command or C10F deputies? Or are CWE applicants interviewing with FCC/C10F actual? I wasn't tracking that NCWDG had an admiral, but then again I could just not be tracking!
It used to be they interviewed with 10th fleet admiral, now that it is NCWDG maybe it isn't an Admiral? If not maybe they figured out that they don't need to do interviews like the nukes do? lol