• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

I didn't get selected for Intel, CW, or IP - if that's what you mean. He said the 14% selection rate was for all IWC, that they only selected something like 18 people total for all three designators (unless I misunderstood, which is entirely possible).

Fitzou

I didn't get selected for Intel, CW, or IP - if that's what you mean. He said the 14% selection rate was for all IWC, that they only selected something like 18 people total for all three designators (unless I misunderstood, which is entirely possible).

?

GeauxWave

World's okayest paralegal
Recruiter just texted me I got a PROREC N and confirmed 18 selected. I'm guessing that's for 1830 as that's the only IWC thing I applied for. Hoping SWO goes better and I'm not screwed by having it ranked second if that one is going to be like February board. Hope the rest of y'all fare better, good luck everyone!

Recruiter just texted me I got a PROREC N and confirmed 18 selected. I'm guessing that's for 1830 as that's the only IWC thing I applied for. Hoping SWO goes better and I'm not screwed by having it ranked second if that one is going to be like February board. Hope the rest of y'all fare better, good luck everyone!
I got a N for NFO with 57 6/6/7 and had it as my #4, so we're wondering if that's what screwed me out of NFO. Maybe that's not how it works but I'm telling myself it is. ? I hope to see some good news on this board tonight because everyone's scores were so excellent!

Fitzou

I got a N for NFO with 57 6/6/7 and had it as my #4, so we're wondering if that's what screwed me out of NFO. Maybe that's not how it works but I'm telling myself it is. ? I hope to see some good news on this board tonight because everyone's scores were so excellent!

I've heard time and again that a lot of designators look down upon not being "#1 choice". How true is that? I have no idea.

Fitzou

I got a Y! No date yet, and this is not the final letter either, but I already have a clearance and my medical physical qualification letter so it should be good to go!

Congrats! What did you get selected for and how did you find out? Any chance at getting the full list?

PringleMan

Congrats! What did you get selected for and how did you find out? Any chance at getting the full list?

Where is this list? NAVADMIN's don't cover this, correct?

No, these do not show up on NAVADMINs or other messages. For Fleet folks it goes out to BOL which is a front-facing part of the Electronic Service Record, and for Civilian Accessions it goes out to the recruiters.

There is a grand list of everyone who made it and who did not that gets posted to the CNRC sharepoint, but the forum policy explicitly prohibits the posting of such lists or telling other people if they made it or not. Sorry I cant post it, just poke your recruiter/COC because they should have it.