• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

PringleMan

Mine posted to my BOL too. I dont know about the rest of you but I got my medical approval letter on the front end, so hopefully we will be seeing those FINSELs soon.

PringleMan

Yeah same. And to do the clearance interview which should be quick since I already have one. Im going to shoot for April. I couldn't find a class schedule for OCS class up dates
I have that document, I will post it when I get an opportunity

My ideal would be the second January session, because of timing with departing from this post.

JustinMillion

I have that document, I will post it when I get an opportunity

My ideal would be the second January session, because of timing with departing from this post.
Yeah that would be awesome if you can post that. I tried searching the OCS site and didn't see any class up dates. January is going to be frigid up there! Good luck!

PringleMan

Just got an email from Mr. Celestin with my approval email to my CO since it bounced (on account of the CO changing last week). Also have my phone appointment with Ms. Hanlon set up. Looking like things are moving along again!

PringleMan

Well fam, worst nightmare realized. My spouse is a dual citizen, and apparently while that was fine for my TS while I was at a SigInt unit before, and was fine with DIA, CyberCom decided they would not accept it and so Ms. Hanlon declared me unsuitable to the OCM and I have been stricken from the list.

Because it is not an actual determination and just a community screening, there is no appeals process.

Well fam, worst nightmare realized. My spouse is a dual citizen, and apparently while that was fine for my TS while I was at a SigInt unit before, and was fine with DIA, CyberCom decided they would not accept it and so Ms. Hanlon declared me unsuitable to the OCM and I have been stricken from the list.

Because it is not an actual determination and just a community screening, there is no appeals process.
I’m sorry to hear that! ☹️

Damn, that is cruel on their part. I have also spoken to Ms. Hanlon last Thursday, and she emailed me a Foriegn Contact form for my mother who is a dual citizen (so am I, because this country has birthright citizenship for children of nationals), but I haven't submitted the document yet because of the fact that we cannot find any document that mentions date/port of entry for her, as per the forms request. Now, I am worried it might all be for naught.

Ancalagon

That is devastating! I would strongly urge you to have your recruiter or his/her next higher supervisor to call the security office and advocate for you. If you've had a TS/SCI in the past, that should ideally alleviate a lot of concerns about whether you could get one again this time. I would really, really push them to reconsider your case in light of all the facts.