• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC board 29-Nov-21

Zbisch1

My COC. Insisted that they submit for me, so they did. I followed up with Mr.Celestin just to make sure he got everything. He just responded with “I’m in receipt of your package, you will be notified once I review it”. From what I’m told , no news is good news. But he is pretty responsive if you email him and ask if it was received.

Zbisch1

I did. Hasn’t been “processed” yet but Mr. Paul did confirm he received it. Hoping it makes the November board.
Update: Got notified today via email that my "OCS application will be forwarded to the next eligible review board for IWC to convene 29 November 2021". I take it as a good sign that FY22 may not be "closed" for intel as we thought earlier.

CarnesCJ

Update: Got notified today via email that my "OCS application will be forwarded to the next eligible review board for IWC to convene 29 November 2021". I take it as a good sign that FY22 may not be "closed" for intel as we thought earlier.
Awesome, I got notified last week that my package had been received, but not viewed. So here's to hoping they are rolling through them. Good luck!

Creeping_Geep

It's looking more and more like it was only closed to civ applicants.

exNavyOffRec

It's looking more and more like it was only closed to civ applicants.
It is possible, but it would be rare to Intel to do that.

Evidently they are finalizing the hard goals for FY 22, that is earlier than normal and could be another reason why there are spots available, along with other potential reasons.

Whatever the reason (goals, unplanned OCS drops, math error) just be happy.

Creeping_Geep

New FY22 board schedule just dropped; the Nov INTEL proboard is now scheduled to convene on 8 Nov (CW, IP, OCEANO, and SWO-IWC options are still on track for 29 Nov). There is an opportunity for an INTEL board on 14 Feb 2022 but that will only be held if required to account for attrition. After that, the next INTEL board isn't until 20 June, with applications due to NRC by 20 May.

Best of luck to all IWC applicants!

CarnesCJ

Just got word that my application was forwarded to the 29Nov2021 IP board for consideration, 2 to 10 weeks is going to drag. Good luck to everyone.

gdubs21

Is the INTEL board happening on November 8th? The board for rest of the IWC is on November 29th? If there is a board on November 8th does anyone have an at-board list or heard of one being released? I like many thought for a long time the NRC would not be reviewing anymore Intel applications for FY22

chickenjohn

Is the INTEL board happening on November 8th? The board for rest of the IWC is on November 29th? If there is a board on November 8th does anyone have an at-board list or heard of one being released? I like many thought for a long time the NRC would not be reviewing anymore Intel applications for FY22
That is allegedly the case. I was under the impression that INTEL was closed for FY22. So did my recruiter. Was informed early last week that something changed and there are 49 slots for Nov 8. I'm not getting my hopes up until there is an at board list out. Hopefully early this week?

gdubs21

That is allegedly the case. I was under the impression that INTEL was closed for FY22. So did my recruiter. Was informed early last week that something changed and there are 49 slots for Nov 8. I'm not getting my hopes up until there is an at board list out. Hopefully early this week?
Interesting. I’ll reach out to my OR tomorrow, and see what she knows. Definitely would be nice if we got something early this week. I’ve had myself resigned to a long wait game the last few months, lost the energy to speculate lol

exNavyOffRec