• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC board 29-Nov-21

ctiyn

My only question at this point is what N311 does with fleet applications when the designator is closed. (The only reason it is a question is because several people who ought to know have given me different answers; I have heard they are rejected outright, I have heard they are held until the next board, and I have heard they are "always accepted", whatever that means.
I applied for June board for 1830 and on July when my name wasn't on the board list, I asked Mr. Celestin and he said mine got moved to Nov board. I really do hope that there's still a Nov board and not canx.

exNavyOffRec

I applied for June board for 1830 and on July when my name wasn't on the board list, I asked Mr. Celestin and he said mine got moved to Nov board. I really do hope that there's still a Nov board and not canx.
The GENOFF dashboard has Intel closed for FY 22, that means they won't have spots to make selections until they open FY 23 spots which is normally March or April.

Creeping_Geep

Mr. Celestin emailed me today and said the Nov board is happening and my application will be reviewed. FWIW, I am only applying for INTEL, so it sounds like it is still happening.

Zbisch1

Mr. Celestin emailed me today and said the Nov board is happening and my application will be reviewed. FWIW, I am only applying for INTEL, so it sounds like it is still happening.
I’m also only applying for INTEL. Was kind of concerned that my app wouldn’t be reviewed in Nov. Did you reach out to Mr.Celestin to ask him that or did he contact you?

Creeping_Geep

I’m also only applying for INTEL. Was kind of concerned that my app wouldn’t be reviewed in Nov. Did you reach out to Mr.Celestin to ask him that or did he contact you?
I was CC'd when he emailed my command's program coordinator to confirm receiving my app.

CarnesCJ

I did. Hasn’t been “processed” yet but Mr. Paul did confirm he received it. Hoping it makes the November board.
When did you send the email? I sent mine on Friday (Japan time), Thursday night in the states. I haven't seen any message saying it was received so I'm getting a little nervous. Here's to hoping.

CarnesCJ

Anyone know if having submitted the package right before the deadline (7th of October at 2200) and not having heard back would mean that I missed it? I'm sure I couldn't have been the only one that was on the late bus.