• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 28JUN21

sarioujr

I should also mention that IWC boards are a bit unique, pretty much on each board someone will get picked for a designator they didn't apply for, you could have a person that applies for CW but is picked for IP, so while you applied for SWO-Intel as long as you were sent to board they would look at your application and if they like you they will pick you for something.
I actually didn't apply for SWO-Intel I think that was someone else. I applied IP #1 and SWO-IP #2.

Creeping_Geep

It may have been last month? maybe it was May?

Either way SWO-Intel results would have been released with the rest of the Intel results as they are the ones who make the call.

The SWO-Intel designator when created was initially said to be a way for USNA and NROTC graduates to have a path to Intel while still getting their SWO pin, they created the PA and selected a few when it was initially put out, but from then on SWO-Intel was no longer listed as having a quota for OCS.
This is kinda piddly, but do you know what impact someone declining selection for one designator would have on subsequent applications for a different designator? I am truly only interested in Intel and curious what turning down a hypothetical ProRec for IP would do to my chances. (I know multiple individuals who have been Pro Rec'd for IP after applying for a separate IWC designator, but none of them declined).

exNavyOffRec

This is kinda piddly, but do you know what impact someone declining selection for one designator would have on subsequent applications for a different designator? I am truly only interested in Intel and curious what turning down a hypothetical ProRec for IP would do to my chances. (I know multiple individuals who have been Pro Rec'd for IP after applying for a separate IWC designator, but none of them declined).
It would essentially kill your chances.

Error

No results yet. Might end up on terminal leave by the time they post.

Unfortunately, I received a job offer with a salary I can't turn down. Would be interesting to know if I did make it though.

ETone

Any whispers of selectees being released? Seemed about this time two weeks ago the Intel list was discovered over the weekend.

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
Any whispers of selectees being released? Seemed about this time two weeks ago the Intel list was discovered over the weekend.
If it takes the same amount of time as the INTEL board, results will be posted around the 13th of August. However, DoD has had some changes since the INTEL results came out, specifically in regard to Covid. The Delta variant spike may cause some sort of change in regard to the release date of the information.

That doesn't change the fact that I check for results at least once a day lol. As an additional point, your OR (if you're a civilian) or your CoC (if you're active duty) will likely have your results before they're publicly available.

exNavyOffRec

If it takes the same amount of time as the INTEL board, results will be posted around the 13th of August. However, DoD has had some changes since the INTEL results came out, specifically in regard to Covid. The Delta variant spike may cause some sort of change in regard to the release date of the information.

That doesn't change the fact that I check for results at least once a day lol. As an additional point, your OR (if you're a civilian) or your CoC (if you're active duty) will likely have your results before they're publicly available.
It shouldn't at all, many boards are remote, everyone at NRC can work remote, it just takes time to find OCS classes.

aabbo005

Just got word from my OR that the CW/IP/OceanO board has adjourned, but results have not yet been published. Hoping for early next week.