• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 28JUN21

exNavyOffRec

Yes, I am picked up for IP.
It is interesting because the board had a max number they could select per board and did not hit that number for IP or CW, per the dashboard there were a max number of application to be reviewed and they board seemed to go by that by moving applications to the next board.

It is interesting because the board had a max number they could select per board and did not hit that number for IP or CW, per the dashboard there were a max number of application to be reviewed and they board seemed to go by that by moving applications to the next board.
I actually looked at the at board list and there are some folks who got selected but were not in the At-Board list. I was also expecting to see 30 people getting selected as per the recent dashboard but they might be saving some for the next board.

exNavyOffRec

I actually looked at the at board list and there are some folks who got selected but were not in the At-Board list. I was also expecting to see 30 people getting selected as per the recent dashboard but they might be saving some for the next board.
it wouldn't be on purpose, it would be because they didn't feel the rest were ones they felt comfortable selecting for one reason or another, they could make improvements and try again.

Creeping_Geep

Congrats to all selectees! For those passed over, don't give up! Get some mentorship, identify and correct the weak spots in your packages, and resubmit.

Error

I got selected for IP, submitted my package in April. A lot has happened since then and I unfortunately can't go to OCS at this time.

I think my IT certs and officer appraisals offset my horrendous GPA.

exNavyOffRec

I got selected for IP, submitted my package in April. A lot has happened since then and I unfortunately can't go to OCS at this time.

I think my IT certs and officer appraisals offset my horrendous GPA.
AD can hold weight as well, especially if you are in the IT field, what do you consider a horrendous GPA?