• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

ads21

CONGRATS to everyone who got selected so far! PRO-REC'd Y for IP 1820 here.

My Command is recommending mid 2021 for my ship date.

Reaching out to other IPs and potential OCS classmates. If anyone has any questions or needs assistance, feel free to PM me!

Stats:
Job:Active Duty Navy, 12.6yrs
Rate: ET1(IW/SW/AW)
Degree: Masters of Science in Information Technology from UMUC(GPA 3.667), BSAST from TESU, AA Gen Studies from CTC
Certs: USMAPS ET Kindred and Computer Operator, ETA Fiber Optic Installer, AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer, COMPTIA Security+ and CASP+
OAR: 55
PRT: Outstanding Highs
Appraisal: 3 O5, 1 O6(sel) - All IP
LORs: 1 O4 , 1 O6; CO Rec: O6 (sel) IP
Evals: P, P, NOB, EP, EP
Work Experience: Various technical schools, mainly Communications billets. USS Makin Island (LHD 8): San Diego, CA; Shore Sites: Yokosuka, Japan; Manama, Bahrain; Virginia Beach, VA
Foreign Language: DLPT Tagalog Level 3
Awards:4 NAMs, 3 FLOCs(1 JSOY)
Results: (Second Attempt) 02MAR20 IWC Board PRO-REC Y; Shipping Date mid 2021 (Pending)

Congrats! EO87 and I got picked up for 1820 as well!

Ancalagon

Got my results! Nonselect for CW and Intel this board. Very sad news, but I may be able to reapply early to the next IWC board at the end of June! I'll be dropping CW and putting Intel #1 this time around, along with SWO as my #2.

At least I have more time to work on my run time now. Congratulations to everyone who did get accepted! And to those who don't have your results yet... they're coming soon!

subreservist

Got my results! Nonselect for CW and Intel this board. Very sad news, but I may be able to reapply early to the next IWC board at the end of June! I'll be dropping CW and putting Intel #1 this time around, along with SWO as my #2.

Did you already establish some type of improvement from the last package? You can’t simply resubmit the same package.