• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

EO87

Have any of the civilian counterparts received any word yet? Kinda crazy that AD have gotten it but yall are still waiting. And if anyone who wasn't selected needs ANY help. Please feel free to reach out. I'll help anyone in anyway that I can.

Camille

Have any of the civilian counterparts received any word yet? Kinda crazy that AD have gotten it but yall are still waiting. And if anyone who wasn't selected needs ANY help. Please feel free to reach out. I'll help anyone in anyway that I can.
No word yet. Hopefully results come out tomorrow. The suspense is killing me.

EO87

Any idea why yall are made to wait? I figure the list would come out for both at the same time.

EO87

Yea but that would be a single point of failure, which once you're in you'll see, the navy is all about redundancy.

A-Aron

My theory is the guy who's supposed to transmit the results to the recruiters is on quarantine
Would this guy not be able to work from home? I would think that even if this guy is quarantined, he would be able to email the results to the recruiters. I may be wrong...

exNavyOffRec

Would this guy not be able to work from home? I would think that even if this guy is quarantined, he would be able to email the results to the recruiters. I may be wrong...

Pretty much anyone at NRC has the ability to work remote, whatever the reason for the delay it is probably specific to IWC as if you look around the Supply results were put out to civilians before military started finding out.

Ancalagon

I was just joking about the quarantine thing. It's possible NRC has to do extra processing steps for us before we get our results, or something. Regardless of the reason, it's not really something we can help. ?

A-Aron

I was just joking about the quarantine thing. It's possible NRC has to do extra processing steps for us before we get our results, or something. Regardless of the reason, it's not really something we can help. ?
My theory is that the board members are still on the fence about whether or not they should accept my package. Obviously, this discussion would take an extra week or so.

But no, you're absolutely right. It's not something we can help. Some of us just feel that knowing what's going on behind the curtains will somehow ease the pain.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My theory is that the board members are still on the fence about whether or not they should accept my package. Obviously, this discussion would take an extra week or so.

But no, you're absolutely right. It's not something we can help. Some of us just feel that knowing what's going on behind the curtains will somehow ease the pain.

Members spend maybe 3-4 days tops.

sd16g

Pretty much anyone at NRC has the ability to work remote, whatever the reason for the delay it is probably specific to IWC as if you look around the Supply results were put out to civilians before military started finding out.
I know it's hard to say, but do you have any idea as to what may cause this? I'm trying to think of what may cause an IWC-specific issue, only thing I can think of is maybe if they messed something up and are scrambling to fix it? Have you ever seen a wait like this before?