• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

EO87

My bol results posted two days ago as a N. I was already picked up for pilot so I’m not too worried but just thought I would update the thread.
Congrats on the selection regardless. Its looking like it will be awhile before we leave though.

A-Aron

To be fair, 2 weeks ago I said I’d be shocked if we heard anything before May...
Definitely wasn't true for AD, but unfortunately, very well could be true for us poor civilians.

Here's to those of us hoping to find out next week.

Attachments

• gatsby.jpg
    gatsby.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1

notacoverband

Sorry to hear. Care to share your stats or if you had waivers?

2.75 years in the Navy CTI3 (due to timing I only have 1 NOB and 1 PMA eval)
36 years old
Male
OAR 58
Masters Degree in Education (3.79), Bachelors in Math and History (2.69)
IA: O5 10's, O4 10's, 04 10's, 04 10's, CO review all 10's
LOR: Previous Supervisor

NCCGT

2.75 years in the Navy CTI3 (due to timing I only have 1 NOB and 1 PMA eval)
36 years old
Male
OAR 58
Masters Degree in Education (3.79), Bachelors in Math and History (2.69)
IA: O5 10's, O4 10's, 04 10's, 04 10's, CO review all 10's
LOR: Previous Supervisor
And no waivers? If not, then it’s got to be the low UG GPA, everything else looks in order ?‍♂️

notacoverband

And no waivers? If not, then it’s got to be the low UG GPA, everything else looks in order ?‍♂️

I had a lack of evals waiver but that was it. I have a feeling that's been confirmed a couple times that yeah my UG GPA wasn't so hot but not a huge deal, but my lack of weighted EVALs really hurt.

BrianTruix

I had a lack of evals waiver but that was it. I have a feeling that's been confirmed a couple times that yeah my UG GPA wasn't so hot but not a huge deal, but my lack of weighted EVALs really hurt.
2/3 intel o’s we have in my task force were pilot candidates prior. Just food for thought! Getting intel as prior enlisted is a pain in the butt.