• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"It's not all choker whites and Dining Outs"

solenita72

SWO Wife
"only a side effect of having people in such close quarters and away from home for such long periods"

What???!!!?? I don't think so, that is not an excuse at all!! If you are gonna cheat, your gonna cheat...regardless of the "close quarters"!! If the relationship is there with your spouse and it means something to you, your aren't going to do it!!

and these videos?? how spiteful is that?? Is this high school???

tali264

Are you sure you should go for NFO?? I'm thinkin' maybe intel [^]

"ghost_ttu: girls are smarter than guys"

Aimee

LOVE the new signature, Tal...

I dunno, is there a designator for "Official Navy Spellchecker." I'd definitely sign up for that!

ghost_ttu

Tali, where in the heck did you make that up from? I suppose your mind is dreaming again....

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by AimeeI dunno, is there a designator for "Official Navy Spellchecker." I'd definitely sign up for that!
Yes, it's called SWO XO. You DON'T want to sign up for that.

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
Tali, where in the heck did you make that up from? I suppose your mind is dreaming again....

Oh no no no no no. I just copied that right off our little Yahoo messenger window!!!

tali264

you want proof??????? Here is your proof:

tali264 (4:20:25 PM): well ghost........looks like you and I just learned early
tali264 (4:20:32 PM): hopefully anyway
tali264 (4:20:42 PM): i don't wanna do anything stupid along the way
ghost_ttu (4:21:03 PM): girls are smarter than guys, so you had an unfair advantage
tali264 (4:21:15 PM): lol
tali264 (4:21:18 PM): glad you can admit that
tali264 (4:21:26 PM): maybe that should be my new signature on AW
ghost_ttu (4:21:37 PM): I knew you would say that

Man I love it when I'm right[:D]

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by tali264
Man I love it when I'm right[:D]
Too bad it doesn't happen all that often, makes it all the more special doesn't it?

tali264

Too bad it doesn't happen all that often, makes it all the more special doesn't it?

LOL

smartass [:D]
tongue_125.gif

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, just had to make sure "accurate" information was being handed out on this forum...
icon_smile.gif

Goliath112

Originally posted by solenita72
"only a side effect of having people in such close quarters and away from home for such long periods"

What???!!!?? I don't think so, that is not an excuse at all!! If you are gonna cheat, your gonna cheat...regardless of the "close quarters"!! If the relationship is there with your spouse and it means something to you, your aren't going to do it!!

and these videos?? how spiteful is that?? Is this high school??? (it was a joke)

hmm, I guess my post has been met with some distaste. relax solenita, I am not giving excuses (merely, the circumstances in which cheating proliferates) and the video thing was a joke. I do not study these things, but I have noticed that when you have guys and girls real close together the "cheaters" (in quotes because you seem to like to label "cheaters" as being wholly different from the average person) seem to cheat more easily. Now you got a little upset before, and I can understand that since your husband is an OC and in the Navy now, that naturally you don't want any kind of cheating talk about the Navy. I'm sure that you know you're husband well enough and don't need to entertain these thoughts. Stop acting like cheaters are a specific kind of person and that it could never happen to people with a good marraige. When you say these things you marginalize people that have been cheated on (people who might have had good marraiges) You are doing the old victim focus thing. (you know, since they got cheated on then they didn't have a good marraige or they weren't truly in love and all the nonsense that entails with that) and yes I'm married and no I'm not talking about myself

Goliath112

furthermore, if you happen to be part of the officers wives club, don't go consoling victims (male or female) by telling them that "he/she's husband was not worth it anyway" or "you're better off without them" "he was gonna cheat anyway" these statements may or may not be true, but for a person that felt they had a marraige up until a certain point, these things will hurt much much more than they help. (again I am not doing a autobio, but I have known many victims and can tell you that this kind of talk doesn't help.

on a lighter note congratulations on making it this far (patmack's class)

ghost_ttu

that is a wonderful collection of BS that you have there tali

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.