• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Insider Scoop on Navy OCS

perdiem3

pilot
Consider yourself blessed to not be spawned by a staff out of control and rife with malcontent people who are not good examples for our country's young men. I have an inside source and things need to change, maybe more to follow soon.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Consider yourself blessed to not be spawned by a staff out of control and rife with malcontent people who are not good examples for our country's young men. I have an inside source and things need to change, maybe more to follow soon.
WTFO

BackOrdered

Contributor

You lost me...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

Is that like one of those ads that doesn't really say what it's for, so you feel more curious about it? You can't just say something like that, that doesn't mean anything in itself, then not explain. You may as well not have posted in the first place.

flynavyp3

I'm also curious about this post; I was an instructor at OCS in Pensacola until it moved, and several of the staff I worked with made the move and are now in Newport. I can't speak for ALL of them (since I don't know any of the new staff members), but all of the ones I know are fine people.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'm also curious about this post; I was an instructor at OCS in Pensacola until it moved, and several of the staff I worked with made the move and are now in Newport. I can't speak for ALL of them (since I don't know any of the new staff members), but all of the ones I know are fine people.

Concur. Virtually every staff-member I encountered at OCS was a great example for us candidates and had a lot to offer/teach.

BTW. can someone get flynavyp3 some wings?? mods?

red1323

Wholeheartedly agree, you included sir. Even if you did force us to sit through "Prop Gun"
:D

The staff and classmates were the only things that made OCS great, I would proudly serve with anyone on my class team.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
The staff and classmates were the only things that made OCS great, I would proudly serve with anyone on my class team.
Speaking only for myself, and only based on my experiences with my class, I could not agree more with this statement. Maybe I drank too much of the kool-aid, maybe I was too busy dealing with the trees to see the forest or maybe it just isn't evident to the candidate's point of view. That said, if something is rotten in Newport, I'd be interested to hear.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Before I say anything about your honesty, just realize that the spot you took deprived somebody else of the privilege to get into OCS. I do admire your honesty. Thanks.

And that rant is because you didn't get a spot.

grapes-print.jpg