• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If going to Iraq, your choice of weapon

Lawman

None
If it is the worst reason, why are several contractors that I kow that have been over there have told me that is what they carry? Maybe not for the ammo, which you can find anywhere but it is also a very well made. I did not mean to ask for ammo from other people either. People do carry money in their wallets ( well at least I do) and most countries REALLY like american money. People need to get data from guys that have been over there. The news does not portray what it is really like. I do agree with that if you will be working with a group, you all should carry the same thing. One other thing, parts for the AK will be easy to get a hold of also.

Dale

Yeah Id be interested to see how many of these "Contractors" actually are. We've got a couple guys that hang around my range that like to play off that they are Billy Bad Ass Contractors but everybody who knows better knows its a load of crap. These guys always stop by to let you know their "expert" opinion on this that or the other. At the same time we do have a couple guys who work for Blackwater and they have better things to do then shoot the breeze with somebody at the range about the hows and whys of their job.

snake020

Contributor
This would be my weapon of choice in the current conflict against islamic extremists:

vet228.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There are stories (pre-OIF) of Brits placing slices of ham inside their closed speedbrakes, then subsequently releasing them over Iraq. :D

Brett

skidz

adrenaline junky
We're not allowed to carry hollow points, soft points, or any other more effective ammunition by law, but are we allowed to dip our ammo in pig blood?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I'm out of the loop, can someone explain? Pigs Blood, War Pigs, are you trying to pull a Carrie??

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Agreed; I'd rather live with 4 pigs than 1 muslim

ACTUALLY .... my limo driver in Honolulu for 10 years was/is an Iranian (when I'm in the Territory and need some wheels for a back-up) ... a decent guy .... when it suited him ... very secular ... when it suited him ... and a "muslim" .... when it suited him .... :D

But those Saudi students in the simulator in Dallas???? The ones who had never heard of the word "deodorant" ... that was beyond the pale and they were ruthlessly disciplined. ;)