• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If going to Iraq, your choice of weapon

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
DEFINITELY some Rock's .... Rockeye is righteous. A near religious experience ....

rockdrop1.jpg
rockdrop2.jpg

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This would be cool

If only we had these....

Attachments

• m41-07.jpg
    m41-07.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 112

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Yeah, but do the laws of armed conflict/rules of engagement permit the carrying of a Christopher Walken; and would use of said Christopher Walken exceed the proportionate response clause? I doubt the other side has a soldering iron with which to stab us in in the face in return...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, but do the laws of armed conflict/rules of engagement permit the carrying of a Christopher Walken; and would use of said Christopher Walken exceed the proportionate response clause?

LOL

Brett

Pags

N/A
pilot
Yeah, but do the laws of armed conflict/rules of engagement permit the carrying of a Christopher Walken; and would use of said Christopher Walken exceed the proportionate response clause? I doubt the other side has a soldering iron with which to stab us in in the face in return...
"You're talkin' to my man all wrong. It's the wrong tone...."

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Skeeterman - erman = Skeet ...?

"...Do it again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

steeleshark2

None
Worst reason ever. :eek:

Brett
If it is the worst reason, why are several contractors that I kow that have been over there have told me that is what they carry? Maybe not for the ammo, which you can find anywhere but it is also a very well made. I did not mean to ask for ammo from other people either. People do carry money in their wallets ( well at least I do) and most countries REALLY like american money. People need to get data from guys that have been over there. The news does not portray what it is really like. I do agree with that if you will be working with a group, you all should carry the same thing. One other thing, parts for the AK will be easy to get a hold of also.

Dale

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If it is the worst reason, why are several contractors that I kow that have been over there have told me that is what they carry? Maybe not for the ammo, which you can find anywhere but it is also a very well made. I did not mean to ask for ammo from other people either. People do carry money in their wallets ( well at least I do) and most countries REALLY like american money. People need to get data from guys that have been over there. The news does not portray what it is really like. I do agree with that if you will be working with a group, you all should carry the same thing. One other thing, parts for the AK will be easy to get a hold of also.

1) I've gotta say, that's the first time I've heard an AK described as "very well made," and for good reason.

2) Parts for an AK? Why? They either don't break, or in a third world country, it's probably cheaper to buy a new one.

/owns an AK... well, an M70