• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I pledge . . . .

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The Queen's Royal Lancers better not get involved in any international training exercises!

Also I think the young man here on AW worried about his Viking religious beliefs might want to keep things quiet.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
??

61xDL1JnyqL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

#justice4rylos

FinkUFreaky

pilot

View attachment 29985

^ Almost all of these I have never heard of, and don’t even know what they look like. Especially some of the random Nordic runes - never heard of them and have no idea how they translate into extremist activity, by default.

I wonder how long before someone of a Norse religion will sue in federal court, saying that this harms their religious freedoms. (Remember this thread?)

And that might have some legal standing. As far as I can tell, Neo-Nazis don’t have a monopoly on Nordic symbols just like ISIS doesn’t have a monopoly on Islamic symbols. Obviously, Nordic symbols, Christian symbols, Jewish symbols, Hindu symbols, Buddhist symbols, and Islamic symbols all predate the concept of modern nation states, and if they’ve been misappropriated in the past or recently, then that’s pretty hard to pin onto the creators/ prophets/ saints of a religion.
Great. I guess I'm now an extremist. I have a very stupid tattoo on my upper middle back; matching with a long ago wife. It's like an elaborate Wheel Cross, was in the book at the tattoo shop, and it's what we picked. Never heard it was an extremist symbol (I was 20 guys lol).

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
So why aren't other branches doing this? Also, I haven't heard from my brothers in the Army that they had to do an All-hands mandatory "Extremist Stand down". Is the Navy that bad??