• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humorous video #421

Status
Not open for further replies.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
Wow, that was both disturbing and reassuring at the same time :eek: :tongue2_1

Whats a Numa Numa?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Romanian song notorious for the remix done by a fat kid from NJ. Search for it on youtube or google video.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That was funny, I know more that an few majors that are stuck in the Jorts time wharp.

MettGT

pilot
...Wow, that brings back memories from a study abroad trip to Europe I went on back in 2004. Ozone (the name of the band) was all the rage over there. The actual music video to it kinda freaked me out.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
...Wow, that brings back memories from a study abroad trip to Europe I went on back in 2004. Ozone (the name of the band) was all the rage over there. The actual music video to it kinda freaked me out.

Dragostea din tei

RivrGuide

Admiral Hartman 4 Life
pilot
Uh....why? Is there a regulation or order mandating tucked in shirts? I don't plan on showing up sporting pastel jackets Miami Vice style, but.....you'd expect a bit more sense than that.

Maybe I'm assuming too much.

Yes, there is..

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Make sure you have the latest version of windows media player by running windows update.

MasterHaynes86

Make sure you have the latest version of windows media player by running windows update.

yea i have the latest version... but it wont work, ill just download and save it using the real player option... it works there

check the "pick up" video at http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/class186/videos_rm.php... Toward the end a candidate is gettin yelled at for screwing up the drill... the man doing the yelling is a GySgt from Kilo Company for when I was at OCS for Jrs. I dont remember what platoon he was in though... Possibly the funniest man I've ever ran into... BUT, he has changed a bit since the video was made... Hopefully, if he was OCS this last summer workin with candidates, he focussed on the pt and not on the Chow... but even the GySgt i recognize in the video was a pt beast and could still do his pullups!

Status
Not open for further replies.