• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humorous video #421

Status
Not open for further replies.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Yeah I remember when we went on our little OCS visit Washington DC thing... and as always all of us were dressed the same... looked like a calvin klein convention... we all got some strange looks that day.

Lawman

None
Yeah I remember when we went on our little OCS visit Washington DC thing... and as always all of us were dressed the same... looked like a calvin klein convention... we all got some strange looks that day.

Candidates seriously look like a cult that has decended upon Q-town and the Mall they are just missing little pamphlets to hand out.

MasterHaynes86

Yea, strange looks... all over the place... Alot of our platoon had the red shirt with the USMC emblem on it... lots of people thanked us and i dont know how many shook the Captain's / staffs hands... we weren't allowed to respond to them... Gotta hold your bearing, plus i think that us being zombies let the people know we were the ones in training...

Silent Drill Team rocked... lots of full bird Colonels there... No tellin what Id give to have been able to ask them questions and get some serious insight...

Status
Not open for further replies.