• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humorous video #421

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pretty damn funny. The clothing was DEAD ON too. You can peg a group of Marines, ESPECIALLY those fresh out of TBS, by the style of dress. They all dress the same.

FlyingBeagle

pilot
HAHAHAHA,
funniest thing I've ever seen posted on AW. Rep points for having a sense of humor (I know that didn't come issued, so you must have snuck it in with you).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Pretty damn funny. The clothing was DEAD ON too. You can peg a group of Marines, ESPECIALLY those fresh out of TBS, by the style of dress. They all dress the same.

I believe the technical term is "TOD."

hump1909

granted not every single TBS grad dresses like that, there are a vast number that do and sometimes seeing these young bucks out in public I asked my self WTF?? but i can definitely agree that the tucked in shirt with the jean shorts/cargo shorts beckons a what the hell were you thinking!?!

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
granted not every single TBS grad dresses like that, there are a vast number that do and sometimes seeing these young bucks out in public I asked my self WTF?? but i can definitely agree that the tucked in shirt with the jean shorts/cargo shorts beckons a what the hell were you thinking!?!

Uh....why? Is there a regulation or order mandating tucked in shirts? I don't plan on showing up sporting pastel jackets Miami Vice style, but.....you'd expect a bit more sense than that.

Maybe I'm assuming too much.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That was hilarious! The "team O4" party shot was hilarious.... well done, and especially filmed on Kbay! That is a work day well spent for some JOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.