• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humorous video #421

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't get it. Where's the part where they conduct planning sessions on bike thievery?

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Alright...I have to know. How many times has a Marine stolen your bike? More than once?

My personal bike, only once, but there were MANY others on that deployment. This is old news - Marines have a well deserved reputation as thieves throughout the fleet. They look at it with kind of a Robbin Hood attitude, but it's still fvcked up, criminal activity.

Brett

pdx

HSM Pilot
what's the saying?

There is only one thief in the Marine Corps ... everyone else is just trying to get their $hit back

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Brett, was that in Iwakuni? Because there was a rash of bike thefts when I was there. Great way to get around there, but there were some thieving SOBs on that base. Consequently, our liberty briefs every Friday included a lecture on properly securing your sh!t. It had to have been the damn MPs who were stealing the bikes, though, because they could never catch 'them'. Then again, they WERE MPs...

We also had a rash of female Marines getting their underpants swiped from the laundry rooms, but I'm betting that was the Japanese contract workers. And that's another story altogether.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
I am a bit embarrassed to say that I was dressed identical to the description the first time I watched it, sans the aviator glasses, which were in my pocket. Semper Fashion.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....We also had a rash of female Marines getting their underpants swiped from the laundry rooms, but I'm betting that was the Japanese contract workers. ...

Must be a Japanese thing .... same story coming from our female F/A's in the Narita-Town hotel ... ahhhhhhhhh, so solly. :)

BigRed389

None
I don't think it matters for the Japanese.

It's just that judging by the foreign students I've met from over there, I'd think it would matter...and that they'd prefer it BEFORE the wash, but immediately after a sweaty workout. :D

And they DID come up with the whole raw fish thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.