• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope it's taking off and not landing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Don't you dare put more pictures up.......I'm ready to slap Ghost as it is!!!
timebomb_125.gif

Honestly, I don't even remember what the "game" was about. I know I was trying to get you to do something, and for you to do it, that's what I had to say. I think it had something to do with dating/marriage
tongue_125.gif
. Grand you're gonna have to help me out on this one.

ghost_ttu

So GM, has tali informed you of the date that you two are getting married, cause it sounds like she's planning...... And with you sucking up with the XS comment it sounds like you are conforming
icon_smile_wink.gif

Originally posted by tali264
Don't you dare put more pictures up.......I'm ready to slap Ghost as it is!!!
timebomb_125.gif

Honestly, I don't even remember what the "game" was about. I know I was trying to get you to do something, and for you to do it, that's what I had to say. I think it had something to do with dating/marriage
tongue_125.gif
. Grand you're gonna have to help me out on this one.

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
So GM, has tali informed you of the date that you two are getting married, cause it sounds like she's planning...... And with you sucking up with the XS comment it sounds like you are conforming
icon_smile_wink.gif

hehe, well he does know all the right things to say
icon_smile_wink.gif
Maybe you should call him for lessons.
tongue_125.gif

ghost_ttu

you wearing it is just a ploy for you to get a free shirt
icon_smile_wink.gif
as for him saying all the right things........so when's the date?

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

tali264

you are correct! I LOVE free t-shirts, wear them all the time.

date is gonna have to wait until I arrive in Florida.....but then I have OCS, so it's gonna be awhile. He's free to date others though
icon_smile_wink.gif

Aimee

Make sure the t-shirt is sent directly to you from Dolphin Pro-Shop. Otherwise, I'd say you'd get something from GM resembling a Hooters uniform with the Dolphin logo...

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
JW, can you make Tali's avatar be the t-shirt picture that Aimee posted above? There's a six-pack in it for ya.

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

ghost_ttu

I'm betting that gets done!!!! taking away Tali's ability to change it back would be awesome!!! As for dating others, wouldn't that require him to actually be able to get a date? Just thought I would point out the problems with this idea....

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by AimeeMake sure the t-shirt is sent directly to you from Dolphin Pro-Shop. Otherwise, I'd say you'd get something from GM resembling a Hooters uniform with the Dolphin logo...
No, that's what you're getting!! Serves you right for peeking in Santa's bag!!
xmas_125.gif

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

tali264

Originally posted by Aimee
Make sure the t-shirt is sent directly to you from Dolphin Pro-Shop. Otherwise, I'd say you'd get something from GM resembling a Hooters uniform with the Dolphin logo...

LOL - so true, so true
smgreen_125.gif

man I wish I was going to OCS with you and Grouch. We could have so much fun on liberty!

Status
Not open for further replies.