• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope it's taking off and not landing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouch

tali, I will tell you all I can. Be forwarned though, I have a sick sense of humor! Never know what I might say. Later

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by Aimee
hey grandmaster...what's up with the tali264 loves the dolphins signature?
I'm so glad you asked... Find the "feed the hungry" thread under "miscellaneaous" and you'll see tali trying to act like she's not a Jay Fiedler-lover. But later in the chat room she showed her TRUE feelings!!!

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

tali264

Originally posted by Grandmaster235
I'm so glad you asked... Find the "feed the hungry" thread under "miscellaneaous" and you'll see tali trying to act like she's not a Jay Fiedler-lover. But later in the chat room she showed her TRUE feelings!!!

This is SO unfair. Aimee, we were sort of playing a game, and to win I had to say that. Either that or lose.... And of course I hate to lose, so I said it. And now it will never be forgotten
icon_smile_sad.gif
Grandmaster won't let that happen [B)]

tali264

Originally posted by grouch
tali, I will tell you all I can. Be forwarned though, I have a sick sense of humor! Never know what I might say. Later

hmmmmm, not sure how to take that

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by tali264Aimee, we were sort of playing a game, and to win I had to say that.
Aimee, your next question should be... What was the nature of this "game"????

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Actually, I was thinking of just making the Dolphins' cheerleaders pic be my new signature? Anyone have any objections?

grouch

Grand, I think that is a splendid idea. Bring on those cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.