• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope it's taking off and not landing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Oh yeah, splendid idea
banghead_125.gif
. Maybe we should have pictures of the actual football team. At least they have half a brain!

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by tali264
Oh yeah, splendid idea
banghead_125.gif
. Maybe we should have pictures of the actual football team. At least they have half a brain!
They're also in control of the race for home-field advantage in the AFC!!!!!!

Tali, are you trying to suggest that Amber doesn't have a brain???? Shame on you!!

cheerleader_amber.jpg

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

LadyJayUSN

Grand, I think we need to convert you over to a Jaguars fan...
kitty_125.gif

<I SWIM 'CAUSE I'M TOO DAMNED SEXY FOR SPORTS THAT REQUIRE CLOTHING>

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
I like the Jags... I lived in Jax for almost four years. The 'Phins are my team though.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by grouch
Grand, I think that is a splendid idea. Bring on those cheerleaders.

I dunno, the tali chat quote seems to have become quite the fashionable signature line! I would hate to break from the trend.

tali264

Originally posted by Grandmaster235
I dunno, the tali chat quote seems to have become quite the fashionable signature line! I would hate to break from the trend.

Yeah, what the hell is that?!?!?!

Although it's definitely better than rocket scientist Amber

Aimee

Is anyone gonna tell me how to play the game? And what's up with GM's multiple posts? Can't he get it all in one??? You'd think he was trying to give Ghost a run for his money!

ghost_ttu

hmmmmm, Amber looks to be a VERY intelligent person [:D] Although, as bad as my Cowboys suck this year, they ALWAYS have the best cheerleaders!!!!!

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
hmmmmm, Amber looks to be a VERY intelligent person [:D]
Yeah I bet.......the smart ones always make the same career choices. Shocking that she's just letting that high IQ go to waste.

ghost_ttu

She DEFINATELY looks blessed to me! I mean, she has to keep the attention of an audience of THOUSANDS, your telling me that doesn't take intelligence!

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by AimeeIs anyone gonna tell me how to play the game? And what's up with GM's multiple posts? Can't he get it all in one??? You'd think he was trying to give Ghost a run for his money!
Tali, Aimee wants you to tell her what the "game" was all about.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by AimeeAnd what's up with GM's multiple posts? Can't he get it all in one???
It's hard to fit this much knowledge in one post, Aimee.

Anyone want to see anymore Dolphins cheerleaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.