• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope it's taking off and not landing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
788016.1.jpg

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

tali264

grouch you're hilarious. [:p] There is a plane either just landing or just taking off right behind that car. If he's landing then the poor little car isn't going to be there much longer.

grouch

For me, there is no link. It just says <<tali264 says i love the dophins>> Although that is great, I would like to see the picture.

Aimee

Do you have your internet options (under Tools) set to "Show Pictures"? That's weird that you wouldn't see them on the msg board... Even I can see everything ok on my crappy, not-much-better-than-an-Apple-IIc computer!!!

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by Aimee
Do you have your internet options (under Tools) set to "Show Pictures"? That's weird that you wouldn't see them on the msg board... Even I can see everything ok on my crappy, not-much-better-than-an-Apple-IIc computer!!!
Hey! I used to have an Apple IIc!!!! It was pretty darn cool at the time. I loved that machine. 128k of pure power!! Twice as good as the II+ I had before that...[^]

grouch

Rather than trying to fix it, I think I will just remain special. And tali, there is a certain amount of fun in that. Aimee, please print the page out and show me at OCS. I would ask tali to do that for me but she will be delayed.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by Aimee
Apple IIc's ruled!!!
YES!!!! But I was never wuite sure why it had that handle in the back. As if it were portable or something!

tali264

Originally posted by grouch
I would ask tali to do that for me but she will be delayed.

yes, you will be done before I even get there......although you could help a girl out because you should just be finishing when I start
icon_smile_wink.gif
All tips and pointers accepted [:D]

And if you wanna see this picture and the newspaper one e-mail me and I'll save the pictures and send them to you

Status
Not open for further replies.