• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

high schoolers are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
American_Ace said:
Ahahahahaha... Please don't take that seriously, I was just being sarcastic, but yeah it is a pathetic situation.

I know, but I felt like commenting anyway. :icon_mi_1

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
And Monopoly is bad because you spend like 3 hours playing it just to find out your brother-in-law has been stealing from the bank the whole d@mn time!! You know what I'm sayin....

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mmm I'm not allowed to play Monopoly with my friends... the brutal capitalist comes out in me. And you're not allowed to quit damn it! I must CRUSH YOU!

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Zoom/Glide - 125 KIAS (Minimum)
PCL- Off
Intercept ELP or Eject

Ejection Handle - Pull (both)

UncleFester

Hummer NFO To Be Reckoned With
Speaking of Monopoly, see, that's the interesting thing. Our public school system sucks, the universities aren't much better, yet somehow our economy kicks ass. Why? Monopoly! Americans are ingrained at an early age with the idea that one must crush one's opponents in capitalistic combat, cheating if possible (steal fromt he bank, just don't get caught). Once removed from the coddling confines of academia and thrust into the Darwinian world of the market, the strong survive and thrive. The weak are culled by tigers, or go to graduate school. Same thing.
To veer sharply off thread, I visited Pensacola recently - when are they going to get rid of that gay-ass air force-style blue/white scheme on the Navy T-6s? I never thought they'd come up with a paint scheme that looked more retarded than int'l orange-and-white, but come on! That was dumb, but at least it was NAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.