• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

high schoolers are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordinary_guy

This is not military related, but it's still funny.

As a college admission counselor, I go to college fairs frequently and speak to a lot of high schoolers. One young lady in particular stood out. She approached the table and asked me about the school. We talked for a little bit, and I mentioned the study abroad opportunities that we have. At this point, she picked up one of our promotional pieces. Pointing to a picture of a student in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, she informed me (with great sincerity) that she had always wanted to go to France.

snizo

Supply Officer
Some college students aren't much better. I was flying back to school a couple of years ago after the Thanksgiving holiday and sat next to a sophomore student from a state school in Georgia. The guy across the aisle from us looked like he was proof reading some large paper and had said something to us along the course of the flight that made it obvious he was a student.

Anyway ... the girl next to me kept saying that she wondered what he was doing. He looked a little older, so I said he might be going over his thesis or something.

Her response...

"Uhm ... I don't understand something ... maybe you can tell me. What is graduate school?"

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
My roommate sophomore year was a piece of work. The ringer on our phone sucked, so we swapped out with some girls who didn't need their university issued phone. After the trade, my roommate said, "wait, what's our new phone number?"

petescheu

That's ok, I had someone in college ask me once if Baghdad was a country next to Iraq. Everyone has their less than intelligent moments. Just wait till you get in the cockpit and are on short final and have to do simple math to figure out something... then you really feel like an idiot... public math, ouch...

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i think the proof of our nation's schools stupidity lies in the women that come out in the "Girls Gone Wild" Videos. and to think there are many sequels with many dumb chicks just says that in some weird way each of us knows at least one girl that came out in that series.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Watch the girls in those commercials...they use the same ones half the time.

heatherc20

They keep coming out with those b/c guys like you buy the tapes. Girls are not the only stupid ones coming out of college! The comment you made was totally ridiculous! Those girls represent probably like 8% of girls in college. So to make that comment was very sexist!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I knew there'd be some girl out there DEFENDING (hmm??) those chicks. Now dont tell me that they dont make you all look bad. And i dont know what exact guys you're talking about but i dont buy those tapes. In my experience most that defend that type of behavior........well i'll just stop right there.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dump, Suck, Point, Check, Feather! This one is going down in a hurry!

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
shoo24 said:
That's ok, I had someone in college ask me once if Baghdad was a country next to Iraq.

I always thought it was a small town NE of Pensacola.....

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
E5B - No my friend, you're confusing hell with Baghdad. They are similiar but not the same. In Baghdad there are people who can read and write.

Status
Not open for further replies.