• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

high schoolers are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorpwarp

pro-rec'd snfo
rare21 said:
I knew there'd be some girl out there DEFENDING (hmm??) those chicks. Now dont tell me that they dont make you all look bad. And i dont know what exact guys you're talking about but i dont buy those tapes. In my experience most that defend that type of behavior........well i'll just stop right there.

What are you TALKING about? She wasn't defending them.. she was saying that they aren't representative of the population. In the same way you are saying that you didn't buy those tapes (even though it's okay to watch right?).. And in attacking our nation's schools with your ridiculous blanket statement, I assume you think you're a cut above the rest?

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
<--- puts on fire retardent flame suit and gets popcorn ready.

PS. I think there are far more incompetent/downright dumb people in America than we would like to admit.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
to add to the humor.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Peter,
Is this a cry for attention? I liked "Jimmy McPerson" the best, Like how he fought in Japan but then died falling out a window in China. With your permission I would like to use you Walt Whitman paper for my english class.

rahall79

OK. First, Peter is my hero. That kid should be a writer. Ingenious kid. Secondly, the thing about chics. Guys and Girls both get naked, it is just that even the most heterosexual female don't really find naked guys attractive. Just most women won't admit to it. So, let us all just get along. :D

rare21

pilot
Contributor
if i dont buy how can i watch? gorpwarp, for last question, yeah i am in relation to....ah i'll keep my mouth shut again.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
and just to shut this down i'll let the weepers win. i'm a sexist pig woman chaser that directed all the girls gone wild videos.

try the one by snoop dogg. j/k

On the other topic; idiots are pretty evenly spread out over every gender, race, religion, age, etc. But it's no wonder that less than half of the kids who start college finish (I didn't find that on the net so you'll have to believe me). I guess the rest wind up climbing the corporate ladder to general supervisor at McDonalds.

Luck

There is a girl in my school graduating this year that in her own words, "didn't know there was a difference between the Revolutionary War and the one the slaves started." (and she was serious) She has a 4.06 GPA and a full ride scholarship to the U of A. Intelligence has next to nothing to do with academic achivement.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
wow that is horrible and sad. its like my dad always said, you can have tons of book smarts but if you have no street smarts you're dead in the water. but in this case even book smarts werent around.

Status
Not open for further replies.