• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here's proof that life as a SWO is all dependent on your CO...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I never suspected that John Paul Jones had such a potty mouth ... or for that matter, such a high-pitched voice .... :)

I will pray for their misguided Black Shoe souls (perhaps soul + Black Shoe is an oxymoron ??) and give them two :icon_mi_6
:icon_mi_6

exhelodrvr

pilot
I never suspected that John Paul Jones had such a potty mouth ... or for that matter, such a high-pitched voice .... :)

I will pray for their misguided Black Shoe souls (perhaps soul + Black Shoe is an oxymoron ??) and give them two :icon_mi_6:icon_mi_6

But I'll bet you that those black shoe soles have edge dressing on them!!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
But I'll bet you that those black shoe soles have edge dressing on them!!
Hey!!!! They actually fit right in w/ my memories of the Fleet (theirs is a slightly updated version, to be sure) ... as I'm sure you're old enough to remember the ol' saying:

I LOVE THE FUCKIN' NAVY ... AND THE NAVY LOVES FUCKIN' ME !!!

I'd go on lib's w/ these three ... and give them pointers, if asked, for life, 'liberty', & the pursuit of happiness after what might prove to be their short stay in the Navy ... :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
**** EDIT ****

*** pssssssssssst***

The OP's YouTube video link has been 'removed by user' ... :eek: ... too bad, as they put a 'lot of work' into it.

I guess the shit has finally hit the fan on the USS J.P.Jones ... :D

I wonder if Black Shoes still 'kiss the Gunner's daughter' ... ???
:D

Bevo16

pilot
That sucks.

The punative LOR's must have made it to the ship.

Bad news travels fast.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
**** EDIT ****

*** pssssssssssst***

The OP's YouTube video link has been 'removed by user' ... :eek: ... too bad, as they put a 'lot of work' into it.

I guess the shit has finally hit the fan on the USS J.P.Jones ... :D

I wonder if Black Shoes still 'kiss the Gunner's daughter' ... ???
:D

Interestinly, someone posted this on Facebook a few days before it popped up here on AW. One of the guys I work with (who linked to it on Facebook, apparently) said that it disappeared off Facebook about 2 days ago. Looks like someone was definitely going back and cleaning up the mess. It's a shame, it's a great morale video.

AJB37

squarebullet said:
I had the link saved in my favorites since the day it came out. I just checked to see if the video is still up and it's not. I guess those guys actually caught some heat for it.

If you really want to keep watching it, it is still on collegehumor.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Anyone have access to sailorbobs?
They must be going high warble over there for sure by now.

Not really, the video has been getting high praise on SB.

With that being said, I really hope nothing bad happens to these JOs; and if something does happen it will be a major blow to the SWO community.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
someone called "Sailor Bob" on another website said:
I went back and watched the original Lonely Island vid again . . . those guys damn near recreated every shot. Awesome.

Galrahn made a good point over at ID:

It has been on YouTube two days, and it is up to around 100,000 views.

Take a look at the official US Navy Web channel on YouTube, where the top viewed video has been seen not even 2,000 times, and it has been online for 2 years.
Word on the street is that Admiral Gre***** already saw it and thought it was hilarious . . . so some you guys need to lighten the fuck up!
another person claiming to be someone called "Sailor Bob" said:
Looks like the original one on youtube got pulled . . . and is already back up:

Fuck yeah .... translation: and so it goes ... :)

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
I can't speak for all the Navy wannabes out there, but these videos make me wanna get my ass out to a ship already haha. It makes the Navy look like a fun career- everyone knows it's hard work, but it's nice to see that there's room for humor. I think this could only be good for recruiting.