• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here's proof that life as a SWO is all dependent on your CO...

Bevo16

pilot
Well, obviously they had the endorsement of their command. It's not like they filmed all of that stuff (especially the underway portions, and the use of the helo) without the CO knowing about it.

I wonder what the odds are that every black shoe admiral that sees that will have a good sense of humor and not mind the profanity. I think it's funny as hell, but that's just me.

KBayDog

Wow, just what the world needs - another "I'm on a Boat" video.

I get it: It's funny, because you're in the Navy, and you live on a boat. No, seriously I'm in stitches!

I've got a great idea: Every boat, winging class, OCS class, ROTC class, etc. should make a video of that song. Why? Because it's funny and original.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot

I get it: It's funny, because you're in the Navy, and you live on a boat. No, seriously I'm in stitches!

I've got a great idea: Every boat, winging class, OCS class, ROTC class, etc. should make a video of that song. Why? Because it's funny and original.

Maybe I don't spend enough time on YouTube... but this is the first remake of that video I have seen.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

In w/ the hate. Why don't you go chase the kids off your lawn?

This is actually the second one of these I've seen but it's the best of the two. I'm w/ you though...it's going to get old very quick.

KBayDog

In w/ the hate. Why don't you go chase the kids off your lawn?

I live in San Diego - I don't have a lawn.

Just don't let me catch you playing your cassette tapes of your loud rock and roll music outside of my door again. It's the devil's music!