• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here's proof that life as a SWO is all dependent on your CO...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I hate the east coast.

I think we did something similar w/ the patches at the I-Bar when I was at -41. Except those of us going to HI or Japan just had a stunt patch-ripper.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I was promply corrected to drop the "sir" BS when I called the RAG STUCON before I moved out there.

But that's just how we roll in HS:D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I was promply corrected to drop the "sir" BS when I called the RAG STUCON before I moved out there.

But that's just how we roll in HS:D

Ya, I think I said sir once when rolling into ops when I checked in. Promptly corrected... and I was an ENS.

exhelodrvr

pilot
What are the "Foc'sle Follies" like nowadays? Have they been toned down due to political correctness? This video was tame compared to some of those skits. Of course, those weren't available for the whole world to see, either.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What are the "Foc'sle Follies" like nowadays? Have they been toned down due to political correctness? This video was tame compared to some of those skits. Of course, those weren't available for the whole world to see, either.

I've seen some funny things get turned into a big shit storm. Might have been the CSG of that boat, but follies were discontinued for the entire cruise.

Don't know about other boats.

navy09

None

There was a thread on here not too long ago about one that "crossed the line." Here's the SB thread about it. One O flown off the boat, LORs for his buddies, LOI for his CO. It'll be sad if the same comes of this video.

AJTranny

Over to the dark side I go...
pilot
None
Guys got very creative to make follies a good time despite the different climate nowdays. I'm sure it's not as in your face as the old days, but we always had a blast on my cruise. Admirals, CAG, and skippers all got slammed quite a bit. Everyone seemed to have fun with it. There are a lot of guys on different ships that were not as fortunate though.

Carlos Caliente

None
These guys deserve props for breathing some levity into their stagnant community, but I doubt the senior shoes will see it that way.
They're gonna burn.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
There's at least one person who didn't like this video:

5250_544365754621_12005427_32259519_1371282_n.jpg

phrogpilot73

squarebullet said:
Haha, sorry I couldnt help myself.:icon_tong
Anyways dude, I was being sarcastic.
Got it, you can never tell sometimes - and if someone was truly offended, they needed to realize that they'll hear worse every day...