• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

helos

VIZKRIEG

KILL
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

phrogpilot73

"Attention all onboard DeWert......Would the DCA and MPA please report to the XO in the CIC, ASAP"
And here you are, gonna make the girl start pulling her hair out trying to search for these terms...

I love the answer followed by instruction to search, Phrog, you would make a great English prof (as most that I had were tools and would have made me look up the answer on my own):D
I gave her the answer, because I noticed that the google enhanced search isn't there (or I'm just a moron) any more. 3 letters is a no-go.

As for being a good English prof, I doubt that. I barely speak the language, let alone teach someone else how to! :D