• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helo or Jet/Tailhook, that is (my) question as Selection approaches

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
The dick measuring in this thread is comical … of course everybody is going to stick up for their platform and of course nobody is gonna mutha-fuck their own platform and will blast others. So really the dude who started this thread isn’t really get’n much good info other than "my dick is bigger than yours"…

as for me, I wanted jets because I wanted to fly for the airlines when I get out ........ just kidding, I wanted to spool some of you dudes up ;)

S/F

No dick measuring from me...anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't blow smoke up anyone's a$$ about my pipeline...trust me...What I said is factual. I think that you'd be hard pressed to find a community that spends more time at home during a three year JO tour than VQ...we are one of the only pipelines that leads to "deployments" where you can call home every night, or very nearly so...And while COD guys have tiger-claw per diem-fu...it is no match for VQ's Shaolin crane style...;)

Not blowing smoke...you want the negative all you have to do is ask. Those are facts.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....as for me, I wanted jets because I wanted to fly for the airlines when I get out ........

Now THAT's why I almost went P-3's -- as a first choice. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But then ... fate, history, competition, and ego intervened, and the rest is history ... :)

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
No dick measuring from me...anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't blow smoke up anyone's a$$ about my pipeline...trust me...What I said is factual. I think that you'd be hard pressed to find a community that spends more time at home during a three year JO tour than VQ...we are one of the only pipelines that leads to "deployments" where you can call home every night, or very nearly so...And while COD guys have tiger-claw per diem-fu...it is no match for VQ's Shaolin crane style...;)

Not blowing smoke...you want the negative all you have to do is ask. Those are facts.

+1 for me. Long training pipeline = lots of time screwing off as a student. The Navy gets it back from you in horrendous workup schedules and cruises.

teamtornado1

Thanks for the input

Finally made up my mind to go helos!!! No doubts now. Ultimately, being the best comes down to the individual, not the aircraft. You cant have it all. Now I am just praying I dont get P-3's. Selecting next tuesday.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Finally made up my mind to go helos!!! No doubts now. Ultimately, being the best comes down to the individual, not the aircraft. You cant have it all. Now I am just praying I dont get P-3's. Selecting next tuesday.

You won't be disappointed with helos. But regardless of what you get, it's a tremendous opportunity.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor

You have chosen....wisely. Good luck and don't fvck it up.

knight.jpg

In Pursuit

pilot

Hey TT1: best of luck and please don't forget to drop us a line to let us know if you got your first choice. You've got a great life/career ahead of you no matter where you end up.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

That's good...I am praying you don't get P-3's either...