• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hello to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacky

Props, baby!
pilot
tex9774 said:
RB, in your experience, how do the helo-to-jet transition guys do? Have you seen many? I'm a helo guy myself and was just wondering. Thanks.

Yeah, my roommate is one o' thems helo to jets, Navy to Marines traitor... I mean selectee. He keeps asking me where the collective is. Just remember: stick forward, trees get bigger; stick back, trees get smaller.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
RumorBuster said:
Right now K-Rock has a lower IP to stud ratio. But if you want Meridian,,,put it down. I look forward to seeing you.

Got Meridian. Checking outta here mid-March. Look forward to being up there.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
so whats the deal.. i report NLT than midnight 04 mar 05 (fri), what can i expect for the week to follow, monday morning and what not... is it a daily face muster while in the pool at meridian.. how long are navy snas waiting b4 class-up, i am contemplating whether or not to get ps2 or an xbox for my wait depending on how long it will be... I went to the Ho-Jos lounge in meridian the other night while up here on house-hunting leave... i hear it is the best that meridian has to offer, they only have heineken and corona for imports... looks like ill have to adjust and learn to enjoy this town for the next yr or however long it will be.... anyway thanks in advance for any answers/tips

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
6 months. I'm going on 6 months and I finally class-up on Monday, the 28th. My original class-up was Jan 15th, then it became Feb 14, now Feb 28. I selected on Sep 2. You're going to be here for a while, brother.

RumorBuster

Old Warrior
tex9774 said:
RB, in your experience, how do the helo-to-jet transition guys do? Have you seen many? I'm a helo guy myself and was just wondering. Thanks.
Tex,

To be honest we have not seen any yet.

Jeff29

Science Project
kappu411 said:
so whats the deal.. i report NLT than midnight 04 mar 05 (fri), what can i expect for the week to follow, monday morning and what not... is it a daily face muster while in the pool at meridian.. how long are navy snas waiting b4 class-up, i am contemplating whether or not to get ps2 or an xbox for my wait depending on how long it will be... I went to the Ho-Jos lounge in meridian the other night while up here on house-hunting leave... i hear it is the best that meridian has to offer, they only have heineken and corona for imports... looks like ill have to adjust and learn to enjoy this town for the next yr or however long it will be.... anyway thanks in advance for any answers/tips
You're already on the overnight duty (IWO) schedule, so you've got that going for you. I would practice sitting in the same chair for a very long time without poking your eyes out with a pencil.

RumorBuster

Old Warrior
Jeff29 said:
You're already on the overnight duty (IWO) schedule, so you've got that going for you. I would practice sitting in the same chair for a very long time without poking your eyes out with a pencil.
Kappu and Jeff,

You guys kill me. You have an chance to fly jets, a chance that many at south park would love. And all you can think of the negitive things about a little pool time and how the beer sellection is crap. Less than 5% of guys your age in the U.S. get this chance. I would love to see your tution bill if you have to pay for this training. If you feel that strongly about how your life sucks you are a HF issue and a ORM risk. Just let me know and we can relieve you of this burden. How would black shoes and combat boots feel?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
really not a surprise rumorbuster. the jet guys here have a tendency to complain quite a bit.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Patmack18 said:
Don't be a hater....

But, But Patty,

3ea5ad62a3506SuperTroopers42.jpg

Jeff29

Science Project
RumorBuster said:
Kappu and Jeff,

You guys kill me. You have an chance to fly jets, a chance that many at south park would love. And all you can think of the negitive things about a little pool time and how the beer sellection is crap. Less than 5% of guys your age in the U.S. get this chance. I would love to see your tution bill if you have to pay for this training. If you feel that strongly about how your life sucks you are a HF issue and a ORM risk. Just let me know and we can relieve you of this burden. How would black shoes and combat boots feel?
Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, Sir, just trying to give the new guy a hard time.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
Jeff,
i have a nice chair and a very sharp pencil, i will resist the urge.

RB,
Just makin small talk on the forum, i definetaly realize what an oppurtunity this is here that i have in meridian, and i wouldnt trade it for anything.
kap

RumorBuster

Old Warrior
Sorry to dump on you guys and I don't mean to squash the interaction. I guess it is one of our freedoms to ***** about things. I was a little on edge yesterday over the recent loss of one of my Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.