• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He-Man Woman Haters Club

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I came on to defend myself... First of all, to those of you that say that you are married and you "tell her how it is" are full of it. Either you're a liar or she's brain-dead.

I would also like to mention that the infamous Pickle hasn't had to do any parental duties beyond saying, "Honey, the little Pickles are angry..." in WEEKS! He likes to think that he has it so tough... I applaud all of you who are military (current and past), do not get me wrong.

However, from a wife that thought she was marrying an Equine Vet Student at Iowa State, then was an E3 AW wife (both of us with degrees), not to mention moving 9 times in 5 years, we deserve a night out once in awhile.

I will gladly take your wives out, and y'all can take care of "the Diva" and the "two-year-old-psychopath" any day of the week.

Did I mention I have a mentally retarded Weimaraner? Yeah, her too...

Pickle likes to get his frilly panties in a wad, as most of you know (in real life and here) all too well by now. Personally, they're in a wad so much that I think he likes the feeling...
:)

Ding Ding...Round 1 to the Mrs.:icon_tong

MasterBates

Oh yes, it's now time for the semi-annual "being a housewife is SO much harder than having a job thread"

You know, these posts/discussions at work (and ladies, if you don't think this ISN'T discussed @ work you are delusional) from even the "nominally happily married" crowd have me further and further convinced that the Tao of Brett is wise indeed.

(That's a don't get married. EVER stance, BTW)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
MB..if you ever see a OUSOONER2 or ENSAyatollah2 ... (ENSAyatollah is what I want my name to be when I get out of OCS )...ban immediately. She already says she wants to get on here.

I leave in 2 weeks for OCS..and word on the street that is when she wants to make a name. Just sayin..

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Oh yes, it's now time for the semi-annual "being a housewife is SO much harder than having a job thread"

You know, these posts/discussions at work (and ladies, if you don't think this ISN'T discussed @ work you are delusional) from even the "nominally happily married" crowd have me further and further convinced that the Tao of Brett is wise indeed.

Oh Bates... You know I think "most" of you work harder than I do. I get to stay home... HOWEVER, Pickle is a P3 stud... The P3!? Not exactly the hardest working bird in the Navy (except when the damn things are breaking down and their crew sits in 105 degree fun-ness, while trying to figure out why the f'in APU won't work... the blinky no blink-blink)

I'd make a comment about how the Manatee did you wrong, but now that I'm actually IN JAX, I'm afraid she'll find me and sit on me. Drowning by blubber is not cool... not cool at all...

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Ummm...you tell me...said spouse on the way out at 1900...

Pickle says "Hey honey, the guys just called and said they will be at Whitey's Fish Camp at 10...I would like to meet them there for a frosty beverage and some engaging conversation about their Fam 1."

Mrs. Pickle replies "That's fine, ...I am sure you will be able to make it on time...La Nopalera isn't THAT busy on a Friday night."

Pickle sez "Gee honey, maybe you could consider an alternate Hispanic Dining establishment, I haven't been able to get out to the bar with these guys yet this year."

Mrs. Pickle sez "Well, we aren't going to rush our dinner for you" (that is Mrs. Pickle speak for Fuck Off, I'll do what I damn well want)

Mr. Pickle calls at 2000 to inquire upon the location of his beloved spouse...over the din of many loud people actually enjoying their Friday night he hears Mrs. Pickle say "Gee honey, I am sorry, there was a 1 hour wait to get sated."

Fast forward to 2317...The Pickle is typing on Airwarriors on yet another Friday night...

:icon_boxi

And marriage is 100/50...as in she has 100% of the vagina and 50% of YOUR money...(sorry ladies, I was trying hard to keep this a gender neutral post)

So I reread your post above.

...and I typed some more stuff here....then I deleted it...

As entertaining as it could be to watch this I am taking my son to soccer in the morning while mom sleeps late...so I am off to bed.

OBTW, you might want to rethink that vagina percentage....some is creeping your way.

H60Gunner

Contributor
I came on to defend myself... First of all, to those of you that say that you are married and you "tell her how it is" are full of it. Either you're a liar or she's brain-dead.

I would also like to mention that the infamous Pickle hasn't had to do any parental duties beyond saying, "Honey, the little Pickles are angry..." in WEEKS! He likes to think that he has it so tough... I applaud all of you who are military (current and past), do not get me wrong.

However, from a wife that thought she was marrying an Equine Vet Student at Iowa State, then was an E3 AW wife (both of us with degrees), not to mention moving 9 times in 5 years, we deserve a night out once in awhile.

I will gladly take your wives out, and y'all can take care of "the Diva" and the "two-year-old-psychopath" any day of the week.

Did I mention I have a mentally retarded Weimaraner? Yeah, her too...

Pickle likes to get his frilly panties in a wad, as most of you know (in real life and here) all too well by now. Personally, they're in a wad so much that I think he likes the feeling...
:)

You two should make kissy face and remember to take your banamine 1mL/100lbs IM.:D

phrogpilot73

Oh Bates... You know I think "most" of you work harder than I do. I get to stay home... HOWEVER, Pickle is a P3 stud... The P3!? Not exactly the hardest working bird in the Navy (except when the damn things are breaking down and their crew sits in 105 degree fun-ness, while trying to figure out why the f'in APU won't work... the blinky no blink-blink)

I'd make a comment about how the Manatee did you wrong, but now that I'm actually IN JAX, I'm afraid she'll find me and sit on me. Drowning by blubber is not cool... not cool at all...
I wish Pickle would weigh back in. Although I don't think his post is nearly as funny as this one...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
MB..if you ever see a OUSOONER2 or ENSAyatollah2 ... (ENSAyatollah is what I want my name to be when I get out of OCS )...ban immediately. She already says she wants to get on here.

I leave in 2 weeks for OCS..and word on the street that is when she wants to make a name. Just sayin..

Your first mistake- telling her about AWs...

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Pickle was out the door at 2330... Off to go drown his anger in Testosterone...

He'll come home and be all, "hey baby..." He can go sleep in the kennel. I'll spoon with the retarded Weimaraner.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

I'll have your back....ban hammer at the ready.....unless she has some good stories to tell us about you....

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Oh Bates... You know I think "most" of you work harder than I do. I get to stay home... HOWEVER, Pickle is a P3 stud... The P3!? Not exactly the hardest working bird in the Navy (except when the damn things are breaking down and their crew sits in 105 degree fun-ness, while trying to figure out why the f'in APU won't work... the blinky no blink-blink)...
Yeah, but as P-3 pilot, Pickle has to memorize and regurgitate more petty systems BS than any other community. That takes more time than just learning how to fly the fricking thing.
I'd make a comment about how the Manatee did you wrong, but now that I'm actually IN JAX, I'm afraid she'll find me and sit on me. Drowning by blubber is not cool... not cool at all
I wouldn't worry about that too much, from what MB says she'd never be able to catch you even if you were only walking away slowly.

MasterBates

What HAL said. There's more to being a RAG stud than just monkey skills.

And most of it is memorization of inane parts that I suspect actually are not on the plane, or do not actually work like that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Ahh, your migration to fixed wing has made you wise indeed.

This topic really chaps my hide. Now, let me preface this with the understanding that not all wives fit into this stereotype, JUST MOST OF THEM! For every cool wife who is "one of the guys" or God forbid has a career and life of her own, there are 10 squawking yentas whose only apparent purpose is to mope around, spend their husband's paychecks and complain about their miserable lot in life - boo, hoo, hoo. I've got news for you, girls: marriage is a choice. YOU are the ones who bought into our culture's antiquated notion about the nuclear family, probably brow-beating your prospective husbands into "popping the question" through incessant nagging, threats and ultimata. YOU are the ones who insisted on crapping out 2 or 3 little crumb-crunchers before you were emotionally or financially ready to deal with them. YOU are the ones who put your careers on hold, knowing beforehand that your husband would be moving around and ending up in potentially remote duty stations where options for your career fields were limited. YOU asked for all of this, with full knowledges and understanding of what was ahead, yet YOU have the fucking nerve to complain about it? You're living a parasitic existance - how does that feel? Time to look yourself in the mirror - you're all getting exactly what you deserve - complete misery. What kind of example is that for your children?

For the males out there who have found themselves in this scenario, YOU are responsible for allowing yourselves to be placed into situations like this. YOU asked for it too.

Brett

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
I will probably catch flak for this but I have to say, I agree with brett. I cant imagine the tirade my husband would get if he complained about me wanting some time out or about what he does around the house. Granted we dont have kids so it is a little different, but not much. P3wife, I dont know you so I am not bunching you in with the group I am talking about. I have known so many housewives that all they do is complain about how they are stuck at home "working all day" while the spouse is "hanging out at work" or "on a cruise". deployments aren't vacations, and work is still work, even if it is moreso for some than others, yet they act like all their husbands did was hang out, BS all day planning their next bar trip 24/7 and take a 6 month vacation to Fiji. They expect me to agree and confirm thier complaints, cause I am a wife too, It is so irritating.