• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got Prowlers!!!! Got wings!!!! Life is good for TheBubba!!!!

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Update... Got soft winged today... last two flights... It was a great time... did a little air to mud stuff in the morning, a little BFM stuff in the afternoon. NPA never looked so good coming in for the break.
Here's your wings, you SWO wannabe

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Update... Got soft winged today... last two flights... It was a great time... did a little air to mud stuff in the morning, a little BFM stuff in the afternoon. NPA never looked so good coming in for the break.

Congrats Bubba. It feels good dont it? Have a good winging ceremony brotha.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I would post a pic to go with that statement but I already have one infraction this week.........

As curious as I am on both accounts, I think I really don't want to know. :eek:

Thanks to all.

@rare: Damn skippy its about time. 2 years in the Redneck Riviera. Can't wait to see P-Cola in my rear view mirror. When I found out I had an NFO slot, one of my instructors at USNA (retired NFO) told me the two best things to see in my rear view mirror are USNA and P-Cola. 1 down, 1 to go.

@ FMR: Pregnant wives aren't the only type of wives that bitch about us being logged onto AW.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Glad I could come in a the end to at least see you sprayed in cheap champagne. Just wish I could have been free to actually hit you with it (stupid debriefing).

On a different note, I'm thinking I may change my preferences to supers.