• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golden Car Wings

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
<--- Gold pilot wings..if you got em. Will happily pay. If you acquire them...shoot me a PM please.

AirPirate

pilot
Sure thing all. Plenty of NFO remaining. If you want NFO wings, the fastest way is to shoot the PayPal over and write a note on it specifying which ones you want (gold/black). I'm out for the weekend, but I'll ensure NFO wings get sent out to those whose payments roll in. $7.95 ea. x however many you order ($15.90 for two, etc.)

I'll still be looking for any remaining pilot wings tonight, so I'll let you know what I find on Monday with those. Otherwise, I'll see about getting more in about a week.

Random Task

pilot
Have some friends interested in pilot wings after they saw mine on the car. They look great. If you have anymore pilot please let me know before I send the money, looking to get about 4.

AirPirate

pilot
The hold up is that I'm trying to get just pilot wings instead of having to get pilot and NFO wings. Hang tight all.

AirPirate

pilot
More aviator wings are here and ready to go! Plenty of subdued black pilot/NFO wings remaining as well.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
More aviator wings are here and ready to go! Plenty of subdued black pilot/NFO wings remaining as well.

Gold NFO Wings arrived today. Veeehhhhyyyy nice. They'll go on the 4Runner after I clean it up a bit.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Don't think they are still available, I've been looking for a set of single anchor types myself.