• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golden Car Wings

AirPirate

pilot
More wings are in the mail...look for them at the 64/264 split. Plenty of NFO wings just sitting around without a home. Who'd have thunk that the pilots would be the ravenous glory hogs? ;)

phrogpilot73

So, am I overdoing it a little??

photo-2.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Actually, I pay my taxes... So I DID buy a couple of American auto companies!

It's "Subie", and I'm HARDLY a hippie...

According to wiki those are assembled in Indiana... ruh-roh, there is a can of worms close to being opened and that can of worms is called "buy a 'Murkin' car" :)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Nope, it's cool. Your life story on the rear of your ride: Proud Marine Aviator, protecting his ID, has a cool ride w/reg. expiring in 9 mos, hobby is home brewing favorite refreshment! It's all good.:cool:
BzB

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
Don't know about that, Hugh...seems to me there outta be a USAA decal in the mix there somewhere! ;-)

AirPirate

pilot

Nah, that's a "layered defense!" At range you can see the big wings, up close you can read the bumper sticker. Even closer, and you can read the license plate if you didn't know what the wings were to start with. Go with it!

AirPirate

pilot
Just a bump for the NFO crowd. Lots of NFO wings are still available (dragging me down as if they have twice as many anchors or something), but I'll have to work on getting more pilot wings if anyone's interested.