• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GF...keep her or send her home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurbosaurusRex

Air Predator Extraordinaire
You know, I was just thinking... which usually isn't a good thing... but maybe he should get an... alternate... boyfriend...

yeah... and they could switch off when he needs privacy and she needs attention...

maybe he could get a whole GROUP of alternates...

OR!! maybe it's time to think about the moral qualities of cloning!

man, I LOVE this thread!!!!!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
TurbosaurusRex said:
You know, I was just thinking... which usually isn't a good thing... but maybe he should get an... alternate... boyfriend...

yeah... and they could switch off when he needs privacy and she needs attention...

maybe he could get a whole GROUP of alternates...

OR!! maybe it's time to think about the moral qualities of cloning!

man, I LOVE this thread!!!!!

haha this reminded me of The Man Show's Rent a Gay or something like that.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Y'all are actually pretty close to the answer. My best friend is a gay guy, and I could never figure out why my ex had such a problem with him. When I wanted to do some shopping, when I needed to gripe, in the wake of some seriously bad highlights, I'd call J. When there was a football game on, when I wanted to go to the track, or for... other needs, then I called the ex. And it's not like the ex was getting hit on or anything; he was totally not J's type.

DFlatley

airgreg said:
Of course, if she's a complete mental case, just take her to Farah's or Seville, give her a pack of cigarettes, and someone will scoop her up in about 30 seconds.

Now that was just plain hilarious.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Final outcome...can there ever be one unless one of us dies? Anyway, she's still here...sigh.

Truth be told, and I'm not proud of this, I'm too much of a wuss, not enough of a man, [insert appropriate comment about me here], I'm just going to stick it out until she leaves in early August and just try to ween her off of me.

Oh yeah, and for the critics who say I'm just keeping her around for physical needs...very far from the case. I somehow got involved with this girl who is not close to a number on the 1-10 scale that I usually date. Probably a good 3 below average. She is, however, really fun to hang out with and talk to and she laughs incessantly at things I say or do that I didn't even know were funny. If you're familiar with the ladder theory, she's low and I'm high on our respective ladders and there is a gaping disparity that I'm not willing to live with for a long time.

I was recently at a store and the saleswoman (sw), brilliant lass that she is asked, "Are you two married."
Me: "No."
sw: "Do you have plans to get married? She's a great girl!"
Me: "Not any time soon (which in guy terms means never)."
sw: "Why not?"
Me: oh ****) "So that will be ready to be picked up tomorrow, right?"

Criminy, talk about farting in an elevator and leaving...that saleswoman sure did a fine job.

Well, that's where we stand right now. I'm finding myself working out before I come home and staying late to study rather than rushing back to the homestead. Oh yeah, and what's with the "Why did you change the channel? I was watching that. You're acting like 'It's my stuff so I can do what I want.'" Am I wrong here? It IS my stuff, and I'll do what I want with it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
A very wise earlier post:

squeeze said:
Web%20Kick%202.jpg
womens.gif
right_arrow_TRNS.gif
curb.jpg
'nough said.

WannaBEaP3gal

WOW... so you're saying she is a "below average 3" on a scale of 1-10, and you don't plan on marrying her either. What the hell are you doing?? In fact, what the hell is she doing w/ you still... I only wish she would come across this thread one day and see the light... don't waste her time and don't waste your time. I know this thread has been beaten to death but you keep coming on here and asking for more!!

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Road Program said:
If you're familiar with the ladder theory, she's low and I'm high on our respective ladders and there is a gaping disparity that I'm not willing to live with for a long time.

Ladder theory... story of my fvcking life... :banghead_

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're with who you're with because that's the best you could do - otherwise, you'd have done better, right?

Brett

JayT12

So how do you get such a big head into that tiny cockpit?

I love the thing about the ladder, unfortunately it seems like you've got your positions reversed. I don't care about what kind of training you're going through and how hard you think it is, those are just lame excuses. One day you'll realize that there's more to life than flying (although it's very enjoyable) and that pilots are just a dime a dozen (quite unfortunate). May be one day you'll also realize that you're really in love with yourself and that people won't remember you for how well you did in flight training or because you were a pilot. This brick that's on your couch only wants to see you succeed and if you leverage that, you will wind up being more successful than if you were on your own. If you don't love her and she's not the one for you (which apparently is the case and that's fine), let her go, but don't try to put her down on the boards and defend yourself because you're trying to be a pilot and she's getting in the way, it only makes you look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.