• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

swmonroe88

pilot
Oh call of duty lol I feel stupid now... I just play DCS with the f-18 to hold me over.

Oh man, I used to fly on there ALL the time... I haven't been on (or had a computer that could handle it) in years, but there was a point in my life that I was fairly confident I could start and get an A-10c in the air. No guarantees if I'd be able to poke any holes in tanks or land.

eefs

Hello everyone, here's my info:

SNFO
6/6/6
2.56 GPA BBA
Male
Prior Service: N

Hope to see you guys in Newport!
hey man did you end up getting selected. I'm going for SNA, 2.67 gpa (information systems major), 5 6 5, 287 pft (19 pullups/max/16:50 run).

PhlyHigh94

Good luck to all of you. I was selected SNA in August board. I heard 10 days after the board met with a possible OCS date. After your selection you will enter what they call “FINSEL purgatory” where you will be wondering when are you going to get it and you will hear stories of rare cases of people losing their Pro Rec Y’s because of injuries, law trouble, or doing something stupid. DON’T DO THAT. If you play sports, STOP and don’t get injured. Hit the gym and start learning Appendix B. My OCS date didn’t change, so most likely if hear a Pro Rec Y with a possible OCS date, your FINSEL will confirm that date unless you press your OR with a sooner date. Then just enjoy your time with family and friends and again don’t do any stupid shit. Heading to OCS next week so hopefully I’ll graduate in the projected date and will let you all know how it goes. Good luck, and stay hard.

cinnamon

I had a dream my recruiter texted me and said “I’m sorry you didn’t get selected”? ... I woke up screaming lol no I didn’t but I did check my phone immediately and it only made me more anxious. I’m loosing it over here ?