• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

bigbird

Biggest Bird
I had a dream my recruiter texted me and said “I’m sorry you didn’t get selected”? ... I woke up screaming lol no I didn’t but I did check my phone immediately and it only made me more anxious. I’m loosing it over here ?
Sunday night I kept falling in and out of dreams about my recruiter calling me and telling me that I got pro Rec n it happened at least 4 times I was so ?

cinnamon

Sunday night I kept falling in and out of dreams about my recruiter calling me and telling me that I got pro Rec n it happened at least 4 times I was so ?

HOLY SMOKES! That’s torture... let’s hope it’s not a premonition but simply our restless minds preparing for worst case scenario and the opposite is the case ?

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
People that got selected in August are getting their FINSEL’s now however I believe a tentative date is given out when you get your pro rec y and the FINSEL just confirms that date. I could be wrong however that’s what I’ve gathered so far...

So far, only active duty people are getting their FINSELs. Civvie Street applicants for 19-JAN-20 report date have yet to do so. More than likely, it will be sometime between Christmas and New Year’s, maybe a bit after. That is, for both letter and swear-in ceremony.