• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Thanos

But then after a few weeks that’ll be you motivating the next class as a Candio!

I hope so! :lol

This board can’t come fast enough. I’ve been in this process for so long, I just want an answer honestly. I’ll be devastated if I get Prorec-N, but at least then I’ll know. And I can ask to apply for other interesting programs like cryptologic warfare or oceanography. Or NUPOC, like they desperately want me to do. Idk jack squat about the former two, but they sound really cool and take STEM majors, so hopefully they’d have room for me. At the end of the day I want to be a Naval Officer and go to grad school for engineering, so whatever job allows me to serve and grow, and pave the path forward that I need, I’ll do it with integrity and diligence
But fingers still crossed for Prorec-Y haha

OperationChungus

pilot

This board can’t come fast enough. I’ve been in this process for so long, I just want an answer honestly. I’ll be devastated if I get Prorec-N, but at least then I’ll know. And I can ask to apply for other interesting programs like cryptologic warfare or oceanography. Or NUPOC, like they desperately want me to do. Idk jack squat about the former two, but they sound really cool and take STEM majors, so hopefully they’d have room for me. At the end of the day I want to be a Naval Officer and go to grad school for engineering, so whatever job allows me to serve and grow, and pave the path forward that I need, I’ll do it with integrity and diligence

Given the results from the August board, you should be fine as long as you don’t have any legal waivers.

I feel ya... I just want it to be over too. My OR wanted to submit the packet for the Jan board, but I just wanted to know. I don't think my competitiveness would change all that much this far along.

buttburner69

Things about this picture that confuse me...

1. Why do they still have hair?
  2. Where are the Marine D.I.’s?
Probably first day. Indocs just arrived hence why they have civilian clothes. The candios (lady screaming at them) are OCS students in the last phase that help train and prep you before first Friday, when you meet your DI/RDCs.

cinnamon

26 days left as of tomorrow!!!! Let’s all try to remain positive!!!!

My ASTB scores suck! It was my 2nd time taking the full exam and 3rd taking the the OAR. So this was it! I took the pilot section for the first time while I was 8 months pregnant and failed (pregnancy brain?) then the 3rd attempt was after weeks of attempting to study with a newborn lol

So, we all have our strengths and weaknesses! Never give up!! stay MOTIVATED and hope for a YES!

P.S: any females out there, if you give birth you CANNOT see MEPS for a physical until 6 months postpartum. Hence why I had to wait until June 17th! FYI future applicants ?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None

Thanos

Wow! This is hilarious!!! Thanks for the link.

Don't worry guys, you'll be alright! Indoc phase sucks, but at the end of every night you and your roomate will be laughing to sleep about all the dumb/funny shit that happened throughout the day.

Sounds fun! Hey btw, can you clarify the discourse from a few pages ago as to whether or not we run in boots for the PT test? Brief exercises/jogs from place to place is fine, but I mean the full 1.5 mile run. Boots or running shoes?

buttburner69

Sounds fun! Hey btw, can you clarify the discourse from a few pages ago as to whether or not we run in boots for the PT test? Brief exercises/jogs from place to place is fine, but I mean the full 1.5 mile run. Boots or running shoes?
Running shoes as of a year and a half ago

1812TC

Running in boots is not going to kill you all, relax. The military in general will typically always condition you first. They don’t just throw you to the wolves or have unnecessary processes that would injure or hinder training ability for the general masses.