• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

PD_

P.D.
None
Hey guys, I'm a P-8 NFO. If you guys have any questions about what a good package looks like, OCS, API, Primary, P-8 FRS, Squadron life, etc.... feel free to shoot me a private message. Mahalo and good luck at OCS, congrats to those selected.

MockingbirdT

Hey guys, I'm a P-8 NFO. If you guys have any questions about what a good package looks like, OCS, API, Primary, P-8 FRS, Squadron life, etc.... feel free to shoot me a private message. Mahalo and good luck at OCS, congrats to those selected.

best part of being a P8 NFO?

MockingbirdT

Not having to fly the plane and being able to focus on the mission
stunning admission. thanks for the insightful response. why did you post your bulletin in three different places if that was the vanilla answer you're going to give?

PD_

P.D.
None
stunning admission. thanks for the insightful response. why did you post your bulletin in three different places if that was the vanilla answer you're going to give?
This, ladies and gents, is a prime example of the type of chode-ness not to exhibit at OCS, and is subsequently beat out of you along your pipeline for those who do have this attitude. People who end up still being like this in their squadron end up getting forced out.
Good luck with your SNA life as a 30 year old just starting up. I posted a quick response because I'm prepping for the hurricane and wanted to respond to the OP before heading into work. If any of you have a real questions, feel free to private message me.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This, ladies and gents, is a prime example of the type of chode-ness not to exhibit at OCS, and is subsequently beat out of you along your pipeline for those who do have this attitude. People who end up still being like this in their squadron end up getting forced out.
Good luck with your SNA life as a 30 year old just starting up. I posted a quick response because I'm prepping for the hurricane and wanted to respond to the OP before heading into work. If any of you have a real questions, feel free to private message me.

Hey, get that you’re a winged NFO who’s “been there and done that” a bit in the Navy, but you’re still an FNG in terms of this forum.

Throttle it back a bit, just like how you were back in OCS, flight school, squadron etc.

PD_

P.D.
None
Glad I'm leaving a career if this is going to be the attitude towards old guys ?
I'm sorry, let me amend that statement. No one judges you on your age. But if you're coming in with a chip on your shoulder, for any reason... age, perceived knowledge, "I'm a pilot in the 'real world'", etc. you will get crushed by every instructor along the way. My reaction was harsh to the guy above mainly because he was being a smart ass for no reason.

exNavyOffRec

you post the same thing in 3 different places you will get called out on it, that is what happens on this forum.