• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

That's awesome!!! Congratulations again!!!

Gives me hope lol I don't have as many LOR's or years of experience but everything else is kind of similar. I called my recruiter and left a message, hopefully I hear back soon

MTRIO

The results must be out for specific locations. I haven't heard anything for the east. Don't quote me if I am wrong!

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
Thanks and congrats!
Congrats again.... With your Intel back ground why was IW your first choice? Seeing the previous boards IW is a challenging spot it was second on my list after Intel.... I think my recruiter asked me about IP being second I told him IW and then IP who knows, I have the background for all three.... I guess lot of people think IP but not me.... If I'm offer anyone I will not turn it down

Derek0812

IW is more along the lines of what my experience reflects...I used the term "Intel" in a general sense. By listing IW first...I wanted the board to see that it was my first choice. If I wasn't selected for IW, I wanted Intel to also take a look to improve my chances of selection.

Congrats again.... With your Intel back ground why was IW your first choice? Seeing the previous boards IW is a challenging spot it was second on my list after Intel.... I think my recruiter asked me about IP being second I told him IW and then IP who knows, I have the background for all three.... I guess lot of people think IP but not me.... If I'm offer anyone I will not turn it down

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
IW is more along the lines of what my experience reflects...I used the term "Intel" in a general sense. By listing IW first...I wanted the board to see that it was my first choice. If I wasn't selected for IW, I wanted Intel to also take a look to improve my chances of selection.
I understand.. My background is Targeting/Intel both used all the time but Targeting is the biggest by far.... I guess I will find out tomorrow or should I say the rest of us and good luck.

20 Years

Hi guys, I left a voice mail to an AZ recruiter that helped me last year with my package. I hope to hear from him tomorrow, I will pass the info for sure.
I'm still waiting to hear from my NRD in SD that did my package.
I even called an IP officer friend of mine to get his help on getting board results info, he said "just a waiting game at this point"...