• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

bryanteagle6

I think you just chose your name as your username originally. You might need to start over to change user names.

Update. I called my recruiter and he was in training all week so far. He confirmed that most all NRD should have the list. Since he was out of the office today he said he expects to get it first thing in the morning.

MTRIO

I didn't get selected. I found out 2day from my recruiter, even though I applied to all IW, IP, and Intel. Still no luck.., but I did hear they selected about 50 intel officers, 3 IW's, and roughly 2 IP's, and 1 meter... And it was about 200+ applicants...

MTRIO

If you ask me, I do believe prior service plays a significant role in this process and also supervisory experience. Also if you are IT, certs are major. Other than that, I wouldn't know what else they are looking for. Training is big as well.

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
I didn't get selected. I found out 2day from my recruiter, even though I applied to all IW, IP, and Intel. Still no luck.., but I did hear they selected about 50 intel officers, 3 IW's, and roughly 2 IP's, and 1 meter... And it was about 200+ applicants...
Sorry to hear Mtrio, I guess your going to go for the Sept board

Congrats to all selected.

I have not received anything official, so I am assuming the worst. I would assume that if I was selected, I would have a phone call from an excited recruiter but might be waiting to give me the bad news. But to be honest, I would rather know than wait any longer. Oh well, time to prepare for the next board. I already know how to improve my package...I'll have to be more specific about my leadership experience and have more LOR's.

I am prior service as well.

Military - Cyber
Contractor - Sys Admin / Cyber Engineer
AS - IT - 4.0
BS - IT - 3.9
BA - Sociology - 3.8
MS - IT - 4.0
Sec+
Current TS/SCI
Volunteer in the community; POC for many events
Supervisor
10's on interviews
100% confidence from OIC

bryanteagle6

I wouldn't think negative just yet. I talked to my recruiter today and he really didn't know. ..maybe yours is in the same boat! I'm planning for the best! Plus, we have only heard from like 3 selects.... i would expect more ppl would be in this board. We information warfare applicants - how can you not find this site! Ha

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
Congrats to all selected.

I have not received anything official, so I am assuming the worst. I would assume that if I was selected, I would have a phone call from an excited recruiter but might be waiting to give me the bad news. But to be honest, I would rather know than wait any longer. Oh well, time to prepare for the next board. I already know how to improve my package...I'll have to be more specific about my leadership experience and have more LOR's.

I am prior service as well.

Military - Cyber
Contractor - Sys Admin / Cyber Engineer
AS - IT - 4.0
BS - IT - 3.9
BA - Sociology - 3.8
MS - IT - 4.0
Sec+
Current TS/SCI
Volunteer in the community; POC for many events
Supervisor
10's on interviews
100% confidence from OIC
CoolBreeze-- what was your first choice IP... With your back ground I would sit back and hope for the best, it is nerve racking but man those are excellent... Ill take it that you had a very strong Motivational Statement why the Navy needs you???