• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

bryanteagle6

I share your sentiments. In my case this is it for me.
I've been coming to this site for the last year or so for information and/or inspiration from you guys... you guys are the best by the way.
So in a nutshell, if I don't get DCO for IP this time around (1st time applying, my package is/was PRO-REC as of last week ) then I will retire from the Navy Reserves (per BUPERS I already completed 20 SAT years of service - all in the IT rate). I'm just awaiting for the results like you guys. My background and education is in software engineering, I'm a Manager of Application Development for a major airline - 40 years old. I was a Sr Programmer for many years before moving to management.
Anyhow, I truly cannot wait to learn my faith, at the same time I have to be ready to move on if I don't get DCO.
It hurts me to know that I might never wear a Navy uniform ever again (if I don't get DCO).
I wish you guys good luck, whatever happens next week I will never forget this life changing process, and you guys.
Thanks so much for all the good info and inspiration I found here in the last year.
God Bless.

hey 20..
my friend is the top enlisted at his NIOC and is a 14 year CPO. They have an open billet for SCPO but no one has filled it. I think he needs one or two more years in rate to qualify for a SCPO promotion. He did 8 years active in IS. Do you have any pointer on being on track to pick up SCPO for his unit before he hits 20 and/or before it gets filled by someone else?!

Mike Brunda

FWIW, my recruiter told me I wouldn't hear until TWO WEEKS ago from the convene date? I hope that isn't the case but prepared for the worst and hope for the best...

bryanteagle6

agreed... My recruiter told me originally that we would hear back within 10 business days. So i guess you can't really get too antsy before then, but das has claimed that every board has been released the friday after the convene date since he has been following them. I think recruiters tell you that to give them some room so "we" don't annoy them! ha. Plus, there could be a weird issue and it gives them a few buffer days. I'm predicting that most NRD will get the info today/tomorrow and will make the calls tuesday/wednesday. Hopefully im wrong and my recruiter is calling me right........now..... now...dang! I got 12/16 of the NCAA sweet 16 right... so i might be guessing well right now.

My recruiter told me that it can take up to a month but it was so that there was some buffer, but looking at previous posts most people did find out Friday but Tuesday at the latest. Let's all hope for the best!

Again, Good Luck Everyone!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
My chat functionality disappeared, too. Anyone know an officer recruiter who can see if the Board results have been posted? My recruiter's desk phone line has been giving me a busy signal the couple times I tried to call yesterday and again today.

My chat functionality disappeared, too. Anyone know an officer recruiter who can see if the Board results have been posted? My recruiter's desk phone line has been giving me a busy signal the couple times I tried to call yesterday and again today.

Mine checked this morning. No word yet.