• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
1301113128055_6116427.png

ROFLMFAO !!! haha

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
The YN1 that works in another N-Code who is considered my LPO told me he spoke to the other YN1 in VADM Buskirk's office about the list... I asked him if I was on it and he just smiled and didn't say anything. F every M of my L.

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
The YN1 that works in another N-Code who is considered my LPO told me he spoke to the other YN1 in VADM Buskirk's office about the list... I asked him if I was on it and he just smiled and didn't say anything. F every M of my L.
Well did you ask when they're releasing it? Throw us a bone here man!

Lui

OCS Applicant
Well did you ask when they're releasing it? Throw us a bone here man!
At this point I don't distrust Daniel at all but have a hard time trusting anything his coworkers tell him.

Lui

OCS Applicant
haha. Daniel is cooler than a fan, but the other YN's in his office take pleasure in getting a rise out of him.
I keep getting pictures of someone being sent to get a piece of flight line or find the ID-10-T form

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I keep getting pictures of someone being sent to get a piece of flight line or find the ID-10-T form
Or if you have ever been on a big deck .. we send our guys to go find the Tilly(Crash Crane) Chock or to go to hazmat to check out a can of A1R....

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I really think they just brought me to OPNAV for the comic relief. And I'm sorry I've given you guys information that wasn't accurate-- it was just inaccurate information that was given to me from a valid source. If we end up seeing each other at NSI, hopefully it will have blown over by then haha

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I really think they just brought me to OPNAV for the comic relief. And I'm sorry I've given you guys information that wasn't accurate-- it was just inaccurate information that was given to me from a valid source. If we end up seeing each other at NSI, hopefully it will have blown over by then haha

If I am able to make it to NSI, I could care less what happens between now and then.

Lui

OCS Applicant
Bah it's not even water under the bridge. we've all been screwed with and screwed with others in our career. That is why it's smart to not listen to others and only accept what is officially released. One of these days I'll learn how to do that.