• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
OK A_Longo88 FIFY, say after me, "football teams can lose" and "one-arm bandits can be loose"... got it? Now you get a pass this time, 'cause you're gonna get selected and go to a great Univ., study some, drink beer, chase chicks, and hopefully... get your Bachelors. When you come back all smart, well educated & commissioned, you'll be expected to write, punctuate, spell etc., professionally. After all, you don't want to give us ol' "priors" a bad name, right?;)

Good luck in the selection process!:)
BzB, ex-ET2(SS)

My mind was very disoriented from the horrific Cowboys loss, so my grammer skills were not at their best. I usually blame those on auto-correct anyways. :D

Keith Delgado

FY-12 Med Corps Alternate
Might I suggest CLEP and DSST test to try and cover any classes you have? You would be surprised at the variety of courses you can test out of, heck it might even be possible to get a degree purely from CLEP and DSST tests.... At least check it out, that way you're not waiting for the FY or paying out of your G.I. Bill.
Be Careful with the CLEP and DSST exams, Some schools won't accept them towards certain majors.

smith1787

Future SNFO
I couldn't imagine having the Android App that sent a message for every post update, especially when people start getting ancy.

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
One week 'til Oct. 1. Can't say I'm liking my odds now that I've seen what everyone else has done. Fingers are crossed, though!

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
I guess I missed you during the boards then. What option did you go for?
Yeah, I think you were up for your final board when I was up for my first. I'm going for surface, though. It seemed to have the highest selection rate from the trends that I've seen. When it comes down to it, it's all about getting your foot in the door, anyway.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Yeah, I think you were up for your final board when I was up for my first. I'm going for surface, though. It seemed to have the highest selection rate from the trends that I've seen. When it comes down to it, it's all about getting your foot in the door, anyway.

Do you always have people asking you "are you sure that you're ready for the SWO life?" It happens to me all the time and its actually quite irritating. Getting your foot in the door is the first step to actually walking through. I have 23<x>33 with x being the number of days until results. What do you guys think?

Lui

OCS Applicant
I have 23<x>33 with x being the number of days until results. What do you guys think?
It seems to get later and later every year. I am guessing October 27th.