• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY11 STA-21 Selectees and Alternates

Tori

Any alternates got all their stuff turned in yet? How do you feel your chances of getting bumped up are?

I know that my fingers are still crossed. I have all my information in as a Core Alternate, and I am hoping that it will get bumped up. Then again...I will have my fingers crossed until Feb since otherwise I will be on opposite coasts than my SO for 3 years. :(

Lycurgus

I submitted my acceptance letter and degree plan a few days ago, and Ed approved it in less than 12 hours and also updated the website! Still waiting on my physical, and I submitted the day the selection message came out.....

haubby

None
Contributor
I submitted my acceptance letter and degree plan a few days ago, and Ed approved it in less than 12 hours and also updated the website! Still waiting on my physical, and I submitted the day the selection message came out.....

I wouldn't worry too much about your physicals being updated. The same thing happens when you submit physicals in ROTC. They will approve them shortly before cutting your orders.

Killer Causey

Texas A&M

Who is applying to Texas A&M?

How do you find out if you are selected out of alternate status? Do they email you or call your command?

skuzmin

My Physical status reflects QUALIFIED and my orders to NSI and NROTC have been requested today! Does anyone else's account reflect this as well?

Lycurgus

Just checked mine and it is updated as well.....Medically Qualified, and my orders to NSI and NROTC are requested! Hell yeah!

Soup84

Prior AM2, FY-12 Pilot Select, Commissioned Dec 12
Still waiting on mine to be approved by BUMED, then waiting on approval from NAMI.

Soup84

Prior AM2, FY-12 Pilot Select, Commissioned Dec 12
My physical was approved on 15DEC by BUMED and it is now going to NAMI. I'll post when I recieve word back from NAMI.