• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY11 STA-21 Selectees and Alternates

Lycurgus

I submitted mine on the 21st and it's still pending. I e-mailed Ed a few days ago, and he said he hasn't gotten any physicals back from BUMED yet....

svt2nv03

I submitted mine on the 22nd. Ed says it takes about 6 weeks hince why this is the longest leg and it has to be right.

ETC

OC/EMC

"on a completely different note, I still have 3 sets of CNT summer whites hanging in my closet... has anyone thought of/know of/plan to somehow add the shoulderboard loops so that it can be used as officer summer whites? material wise it's the same thing right? I'm not sure where the material for the loops may come from, but maybe sacrifice a set of dress whites (crackjacks)? "

The uniform shop at NSI can add the shoulder loops for you, but I doubt you will want to. If you remove your rating badge from your left sleeve, you more than likely will still be able to see the stitch marks and/or imprint. I strongly sugest buying new shirts. That is what the uniform money is for. Keep the pants if you can.

Lycurgus

I would e-mail Ed. I have heard it's not hard to change school selection. Still waiting on a degree plan from my school, and an admission letter. I have been admitted on their system and recieved an e-mail. Trying to be patient, but I hate waiting....I want my orders ASAP.

oceanwaiting

FY-11 Core
The uniform shop at NSI can add the shoulder loops for you, but I doubt you will want to. If you remove your rating badge from your left sleeve, you more than likely will still be able to see the stitch marks and/or imprint. I strongly sugest buying new shirts. That is what the uniform money is for. Keep the pants if you can.

thx for the heads up, i've heard similar from the new chiefs, pants it is

jriggs11784

Selected for SWO/IP. Going to Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.... Talk about being a pain in the butt to get a degree plan. Ridiculous!

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
yeah, it's gonna be tough right now because of Spring advising/registration. It should speed up next week...

Lycurgus

STA-21 website.....Application Status...check status of Application Tab.....log in....check Selection Status....view my physical/placement info at the bottom of page....and you're there....LOL

Snipesley

Maritime Kbay
I got accepted for FY09 and waited forever for my physical to come back also. Never got any response from Pensacola until I started calling down there and asking questions. I made several phone calls and finally got results back on christmas eve.