• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Cleonard19

Contributor
My BGO just called me (he NEVER calls), asking why my package still wasn't complete. I explained that everything is done except my interview and SecNav Nomination request, and that I can't do them until STA-21 results come out. He was just as much in shock as the rest of us that they're still not out.

Cleonard19

Contributor
That will last for about the 7 or 8 hours it takes to beat the whole game

Nah, it'll last for the 10 hours it takes to beat the game, and then get fed up with getting their ass kicked by the 12 year old 400 pound kid who sounds like a eunuch when talking shit with his mom in the background begging him to do his homework. THEN, people will be back.

leadblimp

lol thats why i just unplug the headset so i have no idea who im playing against
I not only have to wait until my kkids go to bed because of the sometimes gratuitous violence (which i personally have no problem with) but the worst is the fact that same 10 yr old pwning my ass has a more colorful vocabulary than most sailors i know

zeroentropy

I not only have to wait until my kkids go to bed because of the sometimes gratuitous violence (which i personally have no problem with) but the worst is the fact that same 10 yr old pwning my ass has a more colorful vocabulary than most sailors i know

and right when you think "man this little kid has a mouth on him", you hear what he says to his mom when she calls him down for dinner...

leadblimp

Commissioning Examination Scheduled - $0.00 (Scheduled for 16 Nov 09)

HIV Test - $0.00 (Using the one from my annual physical a few months back)

Acceptance Letter to Ohio State - $40.00 (Recieved in the mail yesturday)

Appointment to get a degree plan - $0.00 (Appointment on 12 Nov 09)

PG 13 - $0.00 (Complete and on Standby)

NAVADMIN with STA-21 Results - Priceless
What was the turnaround time on your letter to OSU? Are you from Ohio? Thats where I would like to go and where i am from coincidentally (columbus area)