• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

wizard

so you i already be putting my applications for college since the results are already coming out so late?

I know some peopel have told me to wait for results, but other than hurting my pocket, would putting in college apps, getting accepted then not going to the school hurt me if I plan to apply to that school again in the future?

Van

The Shipmate formerly known as AT2.
I know some peopel have told me to wait for results, but other than hurting my pocket, would putting in college apps, getting accepted then not going to the school hurt me if I plan to apply to that school again in the future?

No, it won't hurt you at all to get accepted and not end up going (other than the $). I would actually recommend it. Normally, it will make the acceptance process a lot easier should you be delayed in your travels to said University. But let's stay optimistic, you'll be there next summer!

SAYYRAH85

So I put ODU, and Hampton University as my selected schools on my package... I am looking more at Hampton and I really do not want to apply to them (just plain don't like the school), so what should I do? Am I stuck with them two if (God willing) I get accepted?

NukeRobot

Excel Jedi
pilot
So I put ODU, and Hampton University as my selected schools on my package... I am looking more at Hampton and I really do not want to apply to them (just plain don't like the school), so what should I do? Am I stuck with them two if (God willing) I get accepted?

Nope, you're not bound at all to the schools you put on your app.

Killer Causey

you guys should use the search function, it seems like the same questions are being asked on here over, and over, and over again. Now with over 3000 post I seriously doubt there are very many unanswered questions out there.

Reactions: Van

SAYYRAH85

Do realize that some people on here are new, some didnt see the post, and some DONT HAVE THE TIME to browse through 3000 posts to see everything!
The answer to his complete question is on Info Warriors as well: BAD LINK

DAMMIT MAN! I almost fell for it... Only a bottle of wine in though... So I kept reading and realized...

neva gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

Anyways, I'ma go be irresponsible..

IT2-SWOIP

Sorry guys. Don't rick roll anymore. Someone blocked my account. I'll just sit on message traffic. Hopefully I'll see you guys at NSI

~QthePirate

Bill3753

What was the turnaround time on your letter to OSU? Are you from Ohio? Thats where I would like to go and where i am from coincidentally (columbus area)

I applied on September 15th. It could probably be done fast though. I had a hold up getting a couple transcripts to them. They were actually very helpful in getting it pushed through as quickly once they had everything. Just call the admissions advisers, explain the situation and it will help. You just have to keep on them. Once I am back to work on Thursday, I will send you the contact information of the person I dealt with to get it pushed through.

leadblimp

I applied on September 15th. It could probably be done fast though. I had a hold up getting a couple transcripts to them. They were actually very helpful in getting it pushed through as quickly once they had everything. Just call the admissions advisers, explain the situation and it will help. You just have to keep on them. Once I am back to work on Thursday, I will send you the contact information of the person I dealt with to get it pushed through.
Sounds good thanks for the info and the admissions info too. Are you from Ohio originally?

Van

The Shipmate formerly known as AT2.

Yea, I haven't been following this thread that long and remember seeing the same question multiple times already.

you guys should use the search function, it seems like the same questions are being asked on here over, and over, and over again. Now with over 3000 post I seriously doubt there are very many unanswered questions out there.

Good advice. And true.

Originally Posted by QthePirate
Do realize that some people on here are new, some didnt see the post, and some DONT HAVE THE TIME to browse through 3000 posts to see everything!

If you can't find the answer without looking over all 3000+ posts in this thread, then your search-fu is weak. Try this Grasshopper. It took 10 seconds and I will admit my search-fu sucks! Please at least try to use the search...please...try.

SAYYRAH85

I am sorry that I asked a question with out looking and caused you to waste 3 seconds of your precious time by looking at my post. I really feel bad now.

S8G2F18

I am sorry that I asked a question with out looking and caused you to waste 3 seconds of your precious time by looking at my post. I really feel bad now.

Great attitude.

Searching isn't difficult and you should also look on the STA-21 website and read the instruction. Stop being lazy.